Worst stinker of a movie you have ever watched?

Grossi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Browns da boys was utter pish and a horror movie called The Bay, both were torture to watch.

Where did you come up with a mangled attempt at the title of that film?!

It does look abysmal though. The TV show is excruciatingly bad so a full film must be actual torture. The film should only serve two purposes; to be used as the material for 'conditioning' as seen in A Clockwork Orange or to ensure the gene pool isn't contaminated by gurgling clapping cretins by sterilising each and every person who goes to see the film by choice. Anyone caught seeing it by choice more than once doesn't deserve a life seeing as they've squandered it so badly and so should be incinerated on the spot and have their ashes flushed down a toilet.

Ah. Sweeping generalisations. Sure fire way to out the ignorant.

^^^Loves the Mrs Brown's Boys movie.

Also, can you truly tell me that anyone who likes Mrs Brown's Boys isn't a terrible person? Honestly?

tropic thunder and movie 43 have been the 2 worst things ive ever seen in my puff

I've heard a lot about Movie 43, all of which are grossly negative. I'm tempted to watch it just to see how bad it is.

I thought Tropic Thunder was pretty funny.

^^^Loves the Mrs Brown's Boys movie.

Also, can you truly tell me that anyone who likes Mrs Brown's Boys isn't a terrible person? Honestly?

:lol:

And I find Mrs Brown's Boys to be absolutely shite, and completely unfunny. I'm not arrogant enough to have a go at people that like it though.

Tropic Thunder is great. Movie 43 is not. Atrocious. Beyond atrocious in fact, but still not as bad as Stuck on You, nothing will ever be as bad as Stuck on You.

I fucking hated Stuck on You. Turgid, drizzling shit!

:lol:

And I find Mrs Brown's Boys to be absolutely shite, and completely unfunny. I'm not arrogant enough to have a go at people that like it though.

You really should. They deserve to be, at the very least, named and publicly ridiculed.

Mamma Mia.

It was her turn to choose, I took her to Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull the week before and regretted it after ten minutes. I knew she would make me pay. Unbeknownst to me, it was the fucking singalong version at FountainPark Cineworld where drunk full time Mummys belt out the best of Abba after a night on the Lambrini. I picked a seat next to a wee Chinese fella who cracked into song ten minutes in.

I no longer fear hell, because i've already been there.

Archived