Prediction

loyal-blue

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont believe the polls. Im out delivering papers, visiting debates in halls and schools up and down the country and i got to say i have seen no evidence the majority of scots want to keep the union. Imo it is a myth helped allong by silly little polls. its my opinion the vote will be 60% to 40% or there abouts in favor of yes.

If the unionists are a majority then where the f**k are they ffs?

Heart says 51/49 Yes, head has been told to keep its fucking gub shut or it's getting the hose treatment again.

Surely to f**k though, nobody with a conscience could vote for a Westminster government that doesn't even bother pretending to debate issues before passing whatever the Tories want to do anyway now.

>60% for Yes.

Excluding DKs, Pollock in Glasgow is polling at >90% for Yes.

Is it?

Which polling organisation is this? Panelbase? Survation? IPSOS-MORI?

Just a bit of fun...

You forgot the important Car Sticker count....

In terms of activist beleeeve types (morons who would put a sticker on their car or on a house window) there's little doubt Yes have far more vocal adherents.

Unfortunately for them, that doesn't have an effect on the population at large.

Anyone who puts a sticker on their car or house for a political party or Yes/BT is unquestionably a moron.

It's probably side by side with the goddist fish symbol and "Baby on Board".

Is it?

Which polling organisation is this? Panelbase? Survation? IPSOS-MORI?

^^^^^^

University of lifer

In terms of activist beleeeve types (morons who would put a sticker on their car or on a house window) there's little doubt Yes have far more vocal adherents.

Unfortunately for them, that doesn't have an effect on the population at large.

Or those with flag poles in their gardens - and I don't care what flag they put up - I wouldn't want them next to me.

There are a plethora around Dundee's schemes - the biggest one being some tube in Kirkton with not only a saltire on a flag pole but giant Lion Rampants and an SNP flag on the end of their house. It's as bad as the pavestone painting morons in Larkhall.

Or those with flag poles in their gardens - and I don't care what flag they put up - I wouldn't want them next to me.

Don't move to Belfast then.

I thought a few months ago if Yes get around 43-44% that would be a good result, now not sure they will get as high as that

Agreed. I think senior separatists would bite your hand off for 45% now, really can't see how they will get it though. They've just totally ran out of steam at just the wrong time. I'll go for:

60.2% No

39.8% Yes

I thought a few months ago if Yes get around 43-44% that would be a good result, now not sure they will get as high as that

Agreed. I think senior separatists would bite your hand off for 45% now, really can't see how they will get it though. They've just totally ran out of steam at just the wrong time. I'll go for:

60.2% No

39.8% Yes

Archived