Prediction

loyal-blue

I won't have a meltdown either, but I'll be extremely disappointed in the Scottish people for staying asleep, voting blindly and not having faith in themselves.

The status quo IS shit. Scottish politics is still broken and will be even more so in the event of a No vote. Tories will still be a more or less extinct species, Lib Dems will still suck the biggest political cock going, and Labour will still be tory. We'll still have nukes and will be paying for them and every other thing that London and the south east says we will. I, and thousands of others will no doubt go back to non voting apathy, because there are no real fair options.

Voting No is in my opinion a vote of no confidence in yourself.

Of course it is, how on earth can anyone be proud to be part of a nation that doesn't have the balls to run it's own affairs for better or worse.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a No vote I will submit my application for Australian citizenship and carry on with my life.

The only difference being that I would be very unlikely to ever return to live in Scotland.

Less than two months to go now until Meltdown Day on Sep 19th. If Her Maj is shown on Youtube pretending to wipe her royal posterior with a saltire or something maybe Yes can win, but I suspect the above is a taste of what lies ahead in the aftermath.

Stil protesting too much I see?

Pleasing.

I don't mind admitting I'll be having a meltdown. I still haven't heard a single good reason to vote no so yes I will be a seething mess if the majority of people do so. I won't be anywhere near this site though

And you say you're a Yes voter? Seriously, what fucking planet are you on? I think you should seek professional help.

I'm probably going to vote Yes because I feel like in iScotland I'm less likely to die young

But the collective seethe after a No vote will be priceless

I'm probably going to vote Yes because I feel like in iScotland I'm less likely to die young

But the collective seethe after a No vote will be priceless

Is it hard to type with a straitjacket on? Does your nose get chaffed by the keys? Do you find Largactil works for you? I'd get a second opinion or up the dose if I was you.

Archived