James Glen Memorial Trophy - Kilbirnie tournament

glensmad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only saw the first half hour of Kilbirnie v Kilwinning, but the Buffs missed some great chances before they did take the lead. Kilbirnie's first equaliser was a belter, but their goalie sold the jerseys for Buffs' second goal. I was gone by the time the second equaliser went in, but Buffs were giving as good as they were getting up till I left.

Good to hear cheers Glensmad :)

Josh Horne's equaliser for 2.2 was a screamer too . All of 30 yards off the crossbar . Pollok lads were right when the said he can fair hit a baw lol

Few players missing but Borris (7) & Mcanespie (4) did ok . Buffs looked as I would think under Chris & I expect them to go up as champs this season with the experience they've added

Be interesting to see the highlights as a missed Moores red & from what I seen so did the ref & Lino only for the Lino to change his mind 2 minutes later & then told the ref to send him off

Dunno who told the ref to send him off but it worked oot well for us,we played far better withoot him.Get the striker and McAnespie signed asap.

Dunno who told the ref to send him off but it worked oot well for us,we played far better withoot him.Get the striker and McAnespie signed asap.

Yep 4 & 10 done very well still a few players no available due to holidays but played better 2nd half with 10 men .

Another home friendly Wednesday night v Renfrew so be more changes & trialists getting a chance

Moore slows the game doon,everything seems to stand still until the Millport ferry can get turned.Honestly struggle to see what he brings to the team.

Wilson did well both games,unlucky with fk off bar.Borris has tons of energy,always wants to be involved.Disaster for Horne if thats a hammy he done.

Really impressed with Dalry No8 in game against Buffs...anybody know who he is ?.Great run and pass for winning goal.

Diack, and if we get Boyd signed would keep Moore out the team i.m.o.

McAnespie beside BeckenGair would be a great shout for our defence. Also impressed with Borris and Wilson as well as last seasons players. Although feel Darren McLean is letting himself down.

Diack, and if we get Boyd signed would keep Moore out the team i.m.o.

McAnespie beside BeckenGair would be a great shout for our defence. Also impressed with Borris and Wilson as well as last seasons players. Although feel Darren McLean is letting himself down.

Spot on bb the jigsaw is starting to take shape get the good in & ta ta to the baggage

Archived