FAO Raith Rovers fans

hi ron,missed the book sighning last week,got my ticket on the Monday but work commitments beat me,however I was working in st Andrews today,so nipped into watersons to get your book,it was busy with yanks and other tourists, but no signs of your book,had to ask the chap for it,it was in the stock room,i think you should phone them and ask to get it displayed in the Scottish section or new release. cheers

Thanks, Zorro. Will follow that up. Will you be at the Falkirk game? If so

I was in st Andrews waterstones on sunday and asked for the book. There was about 6 copies on a table 2 thirds the way towards back of shop with other sport related books at the main sports section.

If you want it signed, Al, let me know.

There will be a book event in Cowdenbeath at some point, but if anyone wants books signed now I'll be at the Falkirk, Livingstone and Alloa games.

Just started the book having never read the original.

'I prefer to stand on the terracing in the company of the blue-and-white faithful, whose wit is sharp and whose language resembles a Tourette's Syndrome convention much more than it does a Kirk congregation on a Sunday morning.'

Nobody has described our support any better :lol:

Just started the book having never read the original.

'I prefer to stand on the terracing in the company of the blue-and-white faithful, whose wit is sharp and whose language resembles a Tourette's Syndrome convention much more than it does a Kirk congregation on a Sunday morning.'

Nobody has described our support any better :lol:

It was great to be back standing on the terracing at Fife's Stadium of Light in the company of the blue-and-white faithful on Saturday afternoon - sunshine, two teams trying to play a bit of football despite the wind, and plenty of wisecracks from die-hard fans who spend money and time on our wee team (who continue to do us proud).

Archived