If you have a vote...

Ira Gaines

If people don't want to vote then people don't want to vote.

Who are you or anyone else to dictate to these people and tell them what to do?

Massive over reaction. I don't think spending 2 minutes putting a cross on a ballot paper every 5 years is the equivalent of totalitarian state control over personal freedom.

If you are happy to live in a democratic country, and reap the benefits from doing so, then you should be obliged to take part in that democracy.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else's heart sink when someone starts the 'so what do you think about independence' conversation? Sick of it.

:thumbsdown

Did you go seeking an independence forum in order to ask the participents who are keen on talking about independence, wither they are " sick of " talking about independence?

Does anyone else's heart sink when someone starts the 'so what do you think about independence' conversation?

I think most people's hearts sink when they realise what they've asked me.

Did you go seeking an independence forum in order to ask the participents who are keen on talking about independence, wither they are " sick of " talking about independence?

An independence forum found me baby.

Taking about Independence will probably only get worse as it gets closer to the time. It's less than 2 months now.

I quite like discussing it with other people. Some aren't aware of all the benefits Scotland would receive from a Yes vote and they need helped along the way.

The stuff in the media about it is pish though. It's just lies and mud slinging.

.....If you are happy to live in a democratic country, and reap the benefits from doing so, then you should be obliged to take part in that democracy.

This is anything but a democratic country.

A bunch of extremely rich royals with their hands out for taxpayers money.

A bunch of unelected lords and english bishops deciding how the rest of us should live.

They hae a job for life, ye cannae get rid o' them and they also have their hands out for taxpayers money.

But sadly there are enough Scottish sheep who support them.

This is anything but a democratic country.

Well perhaps I should have said parliamentary democracy. Which we are. Obviously the perceived lack of democracy at a national level and the lack of control regionally is why we have those calling for us to have independence. Clearly those who are voting no think everything is absolutely fine as it is.

And I've just explained why I personally would never vote under a mandatory system.

You seem to think that it's some sort of harsh impact on your personal liberties. What an utterly bizarre reaction to it.

Do you intend on voting in the referendum and/or the next general election?

Yeah? Only a question?

Here are some other "only a question" examples.

1) What is your penis size?

2) Do you prefer men? women? or other?

3) Have you ever worn your mothers clothes and glanced sideways at yourself in the mirro and thought "mmmmm yummy"?

4) Have you ever inserted a tapered object fully into your rectum promising yourself you'd stop when it began to hurt but then found yourself "daring to deal with the pain" by continuing until the entire hamster was up there?

Are you planning to move onto those questions?

As I've said elsewhere, mind your own business and I'll mind my own. I'll get back to working so I can pay the bills and you can get back to fucking yourself.

:lol:

image.png

Yeah? Only a question?

Here are some other "only a question" examples.

1) What is your penis size?

2) Do you prefer men? women? or other?

3) Have you ever worn your mothers clothes and glanced sideways at yourself in the mirro and thought "mmmmm yummy"?

4) Have you ever inserted a tapered object fully into your rectum promising yourself you'd stop when it began to hurt but then found yourself "daring to deal with the pain" by continuing until the entire hamster was up there?

Are you planning to move onto those questions?

As I've said elsewhere, mind your own business and I'll mind my own. I'll get back to working so I can pay the bills and you can get back to fucking yourself.

Oh dear.

Do I really come across like this Mr Bairn?

Archived