Goalkeeper looking for team

cmcd1992

Looking for team in west region . Only 21 and have load of experience at pro youth and senior and junior anyone interested pm me

Bit of a contradiction there, only 21 but loads of experience... why not just get on the SJFA directory and phone round a few teams?

Bit of a contradiction there, only 21 but loads of experience... why not just get on the SJFA directory and phone round a few teams?

I was meaning for my age i have been at several clubs both junior and senior

To have been at "several" junior and senior clubs by the age of 21 doesn't say a lot

I know it doesn't look good but i have valid reasons for leaving these clubs but i just want to get back into a club were i will be welcomed

Looking for team in west region . Only 21 and have load of experience at pro youth and senior and junior anyone interested pm me

Rutherglen Glencairn looking for a second keeper, you should PM Glensmad on here who is part of the committee

• 1 month later...

Rutherglen Glencairn looking for a second keeper, you should PM Glensmad on here who is part of the committee

sent you a pm glens mad

Archived