Dunfermline v's Raith Rovers. Tropic Thunder.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an impending feeling of doom. But it's a derby so f**k it.

2-0 Rovers. A Grant Murray screamer and a goal from the surprise débutant centre forward Gary Glen.

Come on you Raith.

I had a dream that this finished 3-3 the other night.

Mind you, I also had one that involved being interviewed for a job by Michael Hutchence, so I probably won't read too much into it.

I had a dream the other night that my cat was eating my leg. I think it was cramp. Can't say I've ever had dreams about the Petrofac Cup.

I think it will be abandoned tonight again. We've had floods and I fancy something else biblical - a plague of locusts perhaps.

So far you can just tell what team has a proper manager. Dunfermline looking organised and passing the ball well. Raith just punting and hopping. We have te better players so should still win. Dunfermline outplaying us so dread to think what will happen when we play a good team

We don't appear to have a particular tactic. We aren't looking to exploit any weakness that Dunfermline have got.

Vaughan is miles away from Nade every time we get the ball, I'm not convinced by him, despite the knicker wetting anytime he comes off the bench.

The only decent entertainment on show is the boys down the bottom right of the Pars stand hanging over the barrier foaming at the mouth anytime a decision goes the other way.

Archived