TAPPING AND UNDERHAND BEHAVIOUR..

daleboy1969

It's an unfortunate aspect of the junior game that will always happen.

In the past clubs held the power with retention. Now it's all about players looking for the best deal.

A bit of common sense all round would help but highly unlikely.

Like clubs being able to approach players via clubs coming to the end of a contract. (6 months)

Then in an ideal world clubs could maybe buy out at a reduced fee or at least clubs could plan ahead on a replacement.

Just one view

Yea, like clubs taking managers just before the end of a season, I know what you mean, ideal world etc. p***k

Yea, like clubs taking managers just before the end of a season, I know what you mean, ideal world etc. p***k

You need to get over yourself mate. Auld Heid posted a fair reply - you resort to personal insults. I believe we invited applications for the managers post, so we didn't take anybody.

Someone mentioned that Linlithgow Rose were up this but of course that can't be true. It can't be..

This has happened for as long as folk have been getting paid in Junior Football.....at EVERY CLUB

If anyone is surprised by this then they are very naive and stupid.

The kings of this for a few years were Bathgate. But lets not be blinkered here, It is rife with everyone !!

Linlithgow Rose took NOBODY..... deal with it !!! The man APPLIED for the job

Linlithgow Rose actually held off appointing him due to the Scottish Cup.

Linlithgow Rose took NOBODY..... deal with it !!! The man APPLIED for the job

Linlithgow Rose actually held off appointing him due to the Scottish Cup.

Good for yous

Hendo having a laugh tapping a player that only signed for a year .oh sorry it was 2 try telling the player the n ure not at harthill now££££))

So what is the current situation regarding "said player"? If he thought he'd signed for a year but club actually submitted a 2 year deal then the SJFA would assum ably step in?!!

Fact is he went to sign for another team so certainly be a bit awkward if Armadale insist he returns to them?

Archived