This... this is what No voters are like...

Nah the way he was looks like early stages of dementia.

How is the audience for QT picked? People on here (well, in truth, mainly Reynard RIP) were saying that the BBC hand picked the audience. Can't see that being the case when you see the nick of that guy.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading the article in the other thread it would appear I was wrong to criticise the op! So I'm happy to admit I'm wrong.

See, this, I think seperates a lot of Yes supporters from No supporters. We can admit when we're wrong. Something UKOKNOTHANKSBT people struggle with.

And that makes us better human beings, I believe.

:)

(that smiley's for you, Jamaldo x)

After reading the article in the other thread it would appear I was wrong to criticise the op! So I'm happy to admit I'm wrong.

To be fair, it's an understandable mistake. Once you realise someone is voting No you just assume they have some sort of mental illness. Well that, or they hate Scotland. One of the two.

I'll give you til Sunday.....

Maybe Saturday, before the banning

Now the real question is what will come first: The banning, or the tearfilled resignation letter his parents make him write after they check their internet history when they get back from their weekend in Skegness?

In fairness, he's better than Confidemus.

Now, now. Confi might be a bit of an oddball at times but at least he keeps the place interesting. This guy is a fucking screwball.

Now the real question is what will come first: The banning, or the tearfilled resignation letter his parents make him write after they check their internet history when they get back from their weekend in Skegness?

How is getting me banned for using name "Guy Fawkes" going?

i think you had better report yourself for this comment because nobody else will! Students are just about as good at alcohol as people born in Scotland are good at tanning!

lol I'm assuming you've been in the pub since work finished?

Now, now. Confi might be a bit of an oddball at times but at least he keeps the place interesting. This guy is a fucking screwball.

Oddball's a bit harsh. w****r? Idiot? c**t? On occasion, yes. Oddball? Not so much.

Conf can be a bit of a w****r,idiot ,c**t on occasion ;)

nah in all seriousness confi just comes across as passionate about his view which is fair enough and i can respect that. Casual bystander is just a zoomer and as previously stated a bit of a screwball .

Conf can be a bit of a w****r,idiot ,c**t on occasion ;)

nah in all seriousness confi just comes across as passionate about his view which is fair enough and i can respect that. Casual bystander is just a zoomer and as previously stated a bit of a screwball .

:wub: :wub: :wub:

To be fair, it's an understandable mistake. Once you realise someone is voting No you just assume they have some sort of mental illness. Well that, or they hate Scotland. One of the two.

It's people like you who give the decent 'Yes' supporters a bad name, think it would be best for everyone if you stopped this awful, pointless trolling.

Archived