Scottish 2014/15

rover

when will the draw be made?

....about 30 minutes before they realise they cant count

Just hope that no sides from Tayside or the North are playing on the west coast that round. Ryder Cup is on at Gleneagles and A9 will be a nightmare.

Even the Spfl have arranged fixtures so no team is using that road

dates are as follows

round 1 27th sep

2 25th oct

3 22nd nov

4 17th jan

5 14th feb

qf 14th mar

sf apr 11th , 12th and 18th , 19th

final 7th jun

That should read ;

Saturday 22nd November - ROUND 3 ;

Beith Juniors v Sauchie Juniors ................

For the 3rd year in a row . ;):)

That should read ;

Saturday 22nd November - ROUND 3 ;

Beith Juniors v Sauchie Juniors ................

For the 3rd year in a row . ;):)

I hate meeting the same sides in the Scottish Hertha but for yous it's a pleasure , maybe make it Sauchie this year mate .

I hate meeting the same sides in the Scottish Hertha but for yous it's a pleasure , maybe make it Sauchie this year mate .

Yup an away day to sauchie would be good mate but maybe in the last 16 or further on as 3rd round ties against tough teams are what we both want to avoid for a change :)

I also see that the west region have scheduled league games for the 27th of September, we are supposed to be home to Glenafton. Don't they talk to each other.......................... .?? I'm sorry, it was a stupid question., of course they don't.

I also see that the west region have scheduled league games for the 27th of September, we are supposed to be home to Glenafton. Don't they talk to each other.......................... .?? I'm sorry, it was a stupid question., of course they don't.

:lol: :lol:

Only for the Ayrshire clubs, though, who get the previous weekend off (presumably the Ayrshire holiday weekend ?)

No Central clubs are playing league matches on the 27th, but some may be forced to play a Scottish Junior Cup tie with some,players away on holiday.

The Ayrshire clubs have 20th September off, and the Central clubs have 27th September off, unless they are drawn to play in the 1st round of the cup.

There is an anomaly on the Super League Division One fixtures, though, with Maybole listed with fixtures on both 20th and 27th, while Rob Roy don't appear to be playing on either weekend.

I note that the first round is scheduled for the Glasgow holiday weekend. I think it was the same last year as well.

Silly to have a free week for this holiday anyway. If players are missing then so be it. Amateur stuff to go away during the season imo!

Archived