5. Morton

6. Stranraer

7. Ayr

8. Farfar

9. Stirling

10. Stenny

That's plenty from you, hotshot.

Oh and while we're here:

That Ayr don't have eleven players yet points to an abject campaign for them at least. If Morton are in the top two or anywhere near a title challenge then I'd be surprised.

post-11540-0-79333600-1421584696.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what you get when you come into a conversation near the end without knowing the full story ! ;)

As a matter of interest, were you one of the intrepid 4 ?

Unfortunately I rarely get to away games these days , only Glebe and EEP so far but I do know that a mini bus of fans went last week so this 4 is utter horseshit because I could name more than four that were there but don't let actual fact get in the way of your trolling.

Unfortunately I rarely get to away games these days , only Glebe and EEP so far but I do know that a mini bus of fans went last week so this 4 is utter horseshit because I could name more than four that were there but don't let actual fact get in the way of your trolling.

Ok Chief ! Just passing on the content of a conversation with a Stranraer fan who I know def was there !

Sorry to have hit that raw nerve BTW ! ;)

Didn't make a league prediction but had a feeling about our goals scored last season were masking the basic errors.

After signing the best striker outside Rangers in the league I didn't expect the goals to dry up.

If anyone posted the current league in the predictions they would have been laughed at.

• 1 month later...

Archived