Argentina vs Germany - The Final.

Ludo*1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany should win this. Should. I think they'll do it by a couple of goals.

I would much rather see the current (and I suppose, it's still largely the 2010 squad) German side win a World Cup ahead of Messi.

My two pre-tournament favs meet in the final. God I'm good at this keyboard football thing.

Germany to win by two goals. Argentina have been solid, but uninspired.

I fancy Germany to win. The semi final was a freak result but they've got enough about them to edge it. I'm not expecting many goals, but I do think Germany will win in 90 minutes.

Argentina haven't conceded in their 3 knockout matches, 2 of which went to extra time. Germany haven't enjoyed playing against counterattacking teams this year, and I'm sure that's what Argentina will do. They may have destroyed Brazil, but they hammered Argentina and England last time before limping out to Spain (not to forget Italy in the euros either). There's plenty to suggest this will at least go the distance, or even a narrow Argentina win.

That being said, I see Germany as favourites for this.

Which thread to choose. This is too much pressure.

I would love this to be an end to end attacking final, but chances are it'll be the usual cagey affair. Germany deserve to win.

Which thread to choose. This is too much pressure.

I would love this to be an end to end attacking final, but chances are it'll be the usual cagey affair. Germany deserve to win.

How can Germany "deserve to win" if the game hasn't even been played yet?

Archived