Argentina vs Germany - The Final.

Ludo*1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to see either of these teams win it, though if Argentina do so I'd like it to be with a Messi hat-trick so my Argentina to win the tournament, Messi to win the golden boot double comes up. Money aside, Germany winning it will stop people ever mentioning the clearly outdated notion that Europeans can't do well in South America, and Argentina winning it will be hilarious for the meltdowns across Brazil.

2-0 to Argentina which will lift their countries sense of pride leading to another invasion of the Falklands, probably by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I reckon they should invade brazil instead they have between 70/100 thousand boys in place all ready lol

2-0 to Argentina which will lift their countries sense of pride leading to another invasion of the Falklands, probably by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Speaking of which I had only just been shown this today. They just can't let it go can they?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/argentina-players-falklands-protest-sparks-anger-ahead-of-world-cup-warmup-friendly-against-slovenia-9507908.html

C'Mon the Germans :)

Can't see this being close, most World Cup finals have been won by two or more goals and I think this will too.

Germany 3-0.

10 out of 18 have been won by 2 or more goals, but two of those went to extra time. 6 of those came in the first 8 World Cup finals. Only 2 of the last 7 have been decided by a margin that size.

Can see Argentina ditching their cautious approach and going all out tonight. Germany will just go about their business and pick them off.

Also hoping for a classic final to round off what has been a superb tournament. I'll say 3-2 Germany.

Quite excited for this, Argentina have played like Brazil this tournament to me, but they seem better at the back. Mascherano will be utterly vital for them and is cementing his place as probably the best player in that world at that role, they need a big game from Messi and really need one of his fellow "stars" to show up, Higuain and Lavezzi have been fairly anonymous and theres an argument for Palacio to start in my mind.

Germany should really win, but I wouldn't be astounded if they didn't, its happened before that a team is tremendous one game then nothing comes off for them in the next

Can see Argentina ditching their cautious approach and going all out tonight. Germany will just go about their business and pick them off.

I can't see them taking exact opposite approach that they should take.

Archived