Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

How does it work?

Same as fantasy football (the kind we have, soccerball) in that it's stat based scoring and you pick a team of all stars based on who you think will score most points. Points are scored for touchdowns scored, yards per catch/run/pass, field goals, etc.Everything that makes sense basically.

Where it differs is before the season starts we have a draft, so everyone ends up with different players on their team (Theres a load of sites to do mock drafts on to see what it's going to end up like and get you used to it), unlike fantasy premiership football where everyone can have Van persie if they want him.

It's also head to head format so everybody plays a different person each week, whoever has the most points gets a win and vice versa gets a loss. Then the teams with the most wins in their division go to the playoffs along with the two next best teams.

Anything else I may have missed?

I would just check mate, but did we not agree bottom 4 overall rather than the bottom 4 in each division? Doesn't make a difference to me as I'm well humped, but just making sure for everyone else's sake.

Yeah I couldnt remember so I had a check before I posted the thread but there was only like one person who actually answered so I figured I'd go with the most interesting option. It'll make things easier for promotion/relegation purposes as well, just seeing who is furthest in each direction if that makes sense?

Plus I bet you all want to see the seethe from someone after they get demoted after a 5-8 season :P

Cheers for the info. I'd be happy to have a go if I'm allowed? Would we all need to be online at the same time?

Sure thing. Nah you just need to check in before the games kick off on sunday (or thursday if you have any players involved in that game each week) and set your line up. Only the guys in the starting slots will score points.

For the draft I'd like to have everyone around but with the new site we can do it through email so you dont need to be 'online' as such.

Actually I just realised that if nobody drops out we may have an unforeseen issue of having too many teams :lol::ph34r: Doesnt help that I mis-counted the number of folks in the 1st division either which is actually 16 instead of 14 :/

We're sitting at 37 people just now, if one person ends up dropping out we could split it up further into a 16/12/8 format, one more and we could do 16/14/8 or 16/12/10

Apologies for the confusion :(

Sorry can you guys do me a wee favour as well to help out with the divisions. After I've sent an invite PM can you reply to it with a rough location (region/nearest city is fine) if it's not on your profile, Currently missing Silvio, Mr Brightside, SuperCaley (although I think I remember yours, I dont want to assume wrongly :P ), Young Andy and Albert Legend

Cheers

Sorry can you guys do me a wee favour as well to help out with the divisions. After I've sent an invite PM can you reply to it with a rough location (region/nearest city is fine) if it's not on your profile, Currently missing Silvio, Mr Brightside, SuperCaley (although I think I remember yours, I dont want to assume wrongly :P ), Young Andy and Albert Legend

Cheers

We not keeping the same divisions as last year with the newly promoted teams allocated geographically?

We not keeping the same divisions as last year with the newly promoted teams allocated geographically?

If I ever get back in to the old page yeah :lol: But the 1st division will have to be done from scratch and if anybody gets relegated so I know who is going where, so I figure having it all on a list wouldnt hurt