Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

2 hours ago, Spain said:

Curious how the draft will work for that, but looking forward to it.

Should be the same unless everybody wants to do it differently.

draft in snake order, 3 of each player available. Will probably take a bit longer than usual but dont foresee any problems.

Alternative would be an ebay-style auction (actually pretty fun) but i know not everybody is in to that.

• 4 months later...

Just a wee bump for this lads. Looking to start drafting by the end of the month

Same link as before: http://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/31264#0

Will give it a fortnight (Monday 23rd July) and see where we're at.  Sitting at 11 teams just now so still a long way to go

If anybody doesnt intend on playing this season please let me know asap

Cheers,

Stew

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:

I can see my name in that big list, do I need to do anything else like create a team etc?

If you click on the team that has your name there should be a button to link to that franchise. Type in your email once youve done that and should be sorted (y)

1 hour ago, Sloop John B said:

I can't seem to get my email to link to my team. Which is strange seeing as I got the email earlier.

Hmmmm...theres no email address or owner linked to that team yet. If you click in to it there should be a button somewhere to let you link yourself to that team, then you can set your email in the franchise settings :)

5 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Hmmmm...theres no email address or owner linked to that team yet. If you click in to it there should be a button somewhere to let you link yourself to that team, then you can set your email in the franchise settings :)

HELP!

THE EMAIL ADDRESS ENTERED DOES NOT MATCH THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF FRANCHISE SLJ. PLEASE USE THE 'COMMUNICATIONS > EMAIL TO COMMISSIONER' MENU TO CONTACT YOUR COMMISSIONER IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE.

Current list of folks not signed up;

DensParkNo1, Stevie Les, Wellfan, SLJ, Dee4Life, Silvio, Bishy Ton, SuperCaley, AUFC Andy, Mr Brightside (or the poster formerly known as), SloopJohnB, AlbertLegend, Kevchenko, Super A, BigMougie, Doonhamer, Eoin and Reluctant Hero

Someone did drop me a nice email to say they wouldnt be returning (which i do appreciate), but I dont recall who so havent taken off the list yet :lol: 

I’ll give signups another couple of weeks, want to get draft started by preseason (its a big draft so it may well take the full time). We’ll start and scale the league down to however many we get by August 6th (thank god thats easier to do in this format)

gimme a shout if you have any questions or still have bother signing up :)

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 12:35, Stewbo said:

Current list of folks not signed up;

DensParkNo1, Stevie Les, Wellfan, SLJ, Dee4Life, Silvio, Bishy Ton, SuperCaley, AUFC Andy, Mr Brightside (or the poster formerly known as), SloopJohnB, AlbertLegend, Kevchenko, Super A, BigMougie, Doonhamer, Eoin and Reluctant Hero

Someone did drop me a nice email to say they wouldnt be returning (which i do appreciate), but I dont recall who so havent taken off the list yet :lol: 

I’ll give signups another couple of weeks, want to get draft started by preseason (its a big draft so it may well take the full time). We’ll start and scale the league down to however many we get by August 6th (thank god thats easier to do in this format)

gimme a shout if you have any questions or still have bother signing up :)

Is there any spots left to claim? Seen there is one "Blank Space" on that list but not sure how to claim it or if someone is just called Blank Space :lol:

Just now, irvine_buddie said:

Is there any spots left to claim? Seen there is one "Blank Space" on that list but not sure how to claim it or if someone is just called Blank Space :lol:

Yeah we can add people in no problem :) if you send me over an email at stewscottw4@hotmail.co.uk i can get you an invite over