Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Been doing a couple of mock drafts and ended up with pretty good teams. However, I don't think mock drafting with the yanks is realistic compared to the shrewd folk on P+B.

One guy took Tom Brady first overall, one took Janikowski in the 2nd and there were absolute steels in the last few rounds.

Yeah mocks are tough to take anything away from. Theres always someone who wants to mess it up haha.

MFL10s are a pretty good mock draft replacement. And if your team ends up great at the end of the season you get $100 back. Not a bad trade off

11 hours ago, Andy_AUFC said:

No Fleaflicker this year?

Should be up and running next week sometime. Need to get invites and stuff sent out but shouldnt take too long

On 8/8/2017 at 12:22, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm not sure if I'm in, but if I am, someone can take my place if they want. Haven't paid any attention to the NFL during the off season and will be on holiday for a few weeks of the season.

100% sure? Cos it's a feckin nightmare to add folks in without free spaces :lol:

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yeah, I'm happy for someone to have my go... sorry if that's awkward. Do I have to withdraw from the league or anything? I can't even remember what league it is.

Haha nah it's fine mate, means one of the other guys can have a go :) It's cool I can remove your team easy enough on my end. You're more than welcome to rejoin next season of course

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Spain said:

A week tomorrow for this aye? We're still down 1 player in Division 1 so don't have a draft order set up yet. Be nice to know my draft position!

IIRC the draft order isn't randomised usually until a day or so before the draft?

We still appear to be 1 short in the top league as well.

20 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

IIRC the draft order isn't randomised usually until a day or so before the draft?

We still appear to be 1 short in the top league as well.

Oh! I knew about the missing member in div 1, but I'll check who were waiting on in prem when I get home.

As far as I'm aware the free slot in division 1 is occupied and they've just not joined yet. I will be giving up the spot if it's not filled by tomorrow night though.

And yeah, draft order will be randomised morning of the draft. Keep everyone on edge and that