Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Managed to win my first game in both leagues thanks to Antonio Brown but seem to remember I won my first game on here last year then plummeted so not getting ahead of myself. 

Dunno how people with loads of teams manage, I have this one, a mates league offline, plus this year I've started playing DFS so I had 2 draftkings lineups. 

Was watching redzone when Fuller scored for the Texans thinking " I've got him in a DK lineup but I'm playing against him is that a good play for me, I don't know?!" 

A 1/15 chance of facing Forte this week...bugger.

Thankfully the fantasy juggernaut that is Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles are more than capable of turning things around against long time divisional rivals Broadway Mo...Thomas Rawls, I'm counting on you son.

Obviously I was offered Forte in a trade, obviously I rejected it, and obviously he's led an absolute horsing of me this week (barring some kind of miracle for Chicago).

On the plus side I was up against Cam in both leagues this week so played him in my DFS teams which yielded a profit.

14 hours ago, cal234ey said:

Zero chance of that happening so I will have to settle for 1-1

Congrats on the win <_<

I wasn't taking anything for granted, you screwed me twice last year with close games one of which cost me a playoff spot on the second last week!

Pretty chuffed to go 2-0 though. Only Steelmen is also 2-0 in our league.

5 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

How does it work if I join late, just start at 0-0?

That one is a dynasty league so youd be taking over someone elses roster. I'll put you on the list for next season, all the leagues are run on fleaflicker