Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Can do Thursday but not Sunday, guess you could open it up to a vote and go with the most popular as given the amount of folk you're unlikely to get everyone. If someone can't make it do they just land with auto draft, and if so can you set your own rankings in advance?

Edited by Fuctifano

Been on crappy shifts this week so not had time to go over who is moving up leagues. I'll get it done as soon as Im home tonight.

ive got 3 moving up from div 1 to prem, 6 from division 2 to division 1, and I'll just merge divisions 2 and 3 again for the sake of numbers.

I'll let everyone know whats happening with them tonight and get the extra invites sent out asap

2 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Been on crappy shifts this week so not had time to go over who is moving up leagues. I'll get it done as soon as Im home tonight.

ive got 3 moving up from div 1 to prem, 6 from division 2 to division 1, and I'll just merge divisions 2 and 3 again for the sake of numbers.

I'll let everyone know whats happening with them tonight and get the extra invites sent out asap

Ill get draft dates set for sure tonight as well, its looking like sunday though

Okay so my dropouts are as follows:

Prem

Mr Bairn, Smurph and SLJ

D1

Simplistic, Lambie, Calvin Johnson

D2

Invergowrie Arab

If any of those above have somehow not gotten their invites then let me know as soon as possible!

Moving up by default we have the following (theres a method to the decision that I'll explain once everythings done if need be);

from D1 to PL

AlbertLegend, Dee4Life, BishyTon

from D2 to D1

Fife Saint, AUFC Andy, Dan Effect, TommieR, Spiggle, Wellfan

In addition everyone will be added to D2 from D3 to make up for lost numbers.

Invites being sent out now