Borders

Good piece on this - Here

“The very core of the fear in ‘Project Fear’ is fear of English vengeance. All the stuff about trade barriers and borders and passports and no one ever buying whisky again are predicated on the same thing: on the apparently inevitable consequence that they will hurt us if we dare.

This expectation which informs all the dire prognostications of economic boycotts and general administrative bloody mindedness, even of proper fisticuffs over the assets – is based on an image of the English as petty, spiteful, nasty and vengeful.

The No campaign seem certain that the majority stakeholders in the ‘greatest multinational family’ in history will react like vindictive children.”

Desperate stuff. It just doesn't get much more negative than that. Amazing that people are falling for this pish. I would have thought more people would be rising above it and telling millipede where to stick his controls. It's just part of the Japanese water torture from these fuckers.

Next he'll be saying there will be a Korea-style demilitarised zone.

Ooh yes good idea. If the Scots vote for Independence then we'll have to plant land mines between Leeds and Hadrian's Wall to keep the horde of terrorist and illegal immigrants from invading England © Westminster

Ooh yes good idea. If the Scots vote for Independence then we'll have to plant land mines between Leeds and Hadrian's Wall to keep the horde of terrorist and illegal immigrants from invading England © Westminster

In all honesty, they'd be better pressed into use for keeping disaffected "Northerners" from wanting to join their emancipated counterparts in Scotland.

As before, I am not allowed a vote, but if you know somebody not bothering or not decided, ask them to stick down a "Yes" for me.

Archived