Let's all go for it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when even the softest hibbee gets stuck in, its a sign that the thread has died.

What's this soft chat about?

Don't make me beat you child.

Can't wait for hooligan fans and bigot clubs to visit Alloa myself. It will be a pleasure to watch our town get wrecked by Hibs fans, this will be a long season with fannies like you involved on the championship thread

Millions of pounds of improvements.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I actually want us to win promotion via the play-offs, as that way we can pump the Docksiders silly and condemn them to another season of Championship football.

Hopefully Falkirk win the league.

Of course you do. Rangers will quite obviously be winning the league, so winning the playoffs is what everyone else wants.

I'm not that concerned about us signing players really quickly. All we have to play for in the 36 game season is how many playoff games we'd need to play to potentially get promotion.

Even if we can barely get a squad out on day one it won't make a huge difference to our overall position.

no. that is nonsense. when this transfer window closes, the hibs have to wait until next january.

I was endulging the fantasies of Paulo and his latest alias before he got punted again there, in case anyone reading later thinks I was having a Beutiful Mind moment.

how many people are going to connect you with having a beautiful mind? billy big boots.

There's people using the internet all on their own who were two years old when films came out, that I remember seeing in the cinema.

Suddenly gutted type realisation, imo.

ouch horrible english. thanks very much.

There's people using the internet all on their own who were two years old when films came out, that I remember seeing in the cinema.

Suddenly gutted type realisation, imo.

You were thinking about Titanic amirite?

Let's be honest here, you wee diddy clubs should be grateful we are all in your league, don't worry because all 3 clubs will be back in the top flight soon and all you wee diddy clubs can go back to being nobodies.

Irony.

Archived