Physio Wanted

bigzan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh whats the need? Its getting beyond a joke being slaughtered by our own fans these days, we are trying to move forward as a club but seeing the posts by our fans on this forum is shocking, if u are a supporter of a club u dont slaughter them, rather than rip us, why not come give us a hand eh?? The above by bigzan is him trying to prepare for the new season, not a ground to have the sheer and utter pi$$ taken, give us a break!

Settle petal - it was clearly a joke and no-one has been "slaughtered" and its not "shocking"

I am sure when there is info the club will let you's all know give the lads it run the club a break. It must be soul destroying the to see what shit that's flying about remember without these lads Camelon would not be there I for one will be renewing my season ticket even though I can't attend all matches due to work on a Saturday also will buy a ticket for any function they run .

Boydie are you blind man. Seriously the club haven't announced officially that Leiper, Batchelor and Kelbie are away yet and your saying theirs no information to pass. Graeme McLarens signed. If you look at the squad page on the website it has Jordan Devlin, James Stevenson and Matthew Cooper in the squad so unless you look at the squad page you wouldn't know these guys have signed.

All you get off people is the committee are working hard and give us a break. No-one at any point has doubted the committees work rate and I fully support them and do a good job in many ways but communication is a total let down for the club and no wonder the fans are getting frustrated. Without the committee their be no club without the fans their would be no club so we all need each other we all need to remember that.

Alan you r totally losing the plot why not come to the commitie and ask them direct what is happening just as I did to find out the facts but you need to wash all camelons washing in public remember Camelon only have a commitie of 6 people who work all day and night .

Archived