Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Have heard good reports about the Jordan Love lad from my mate from Bellshill.

What about King Kenny Red.

Always liked the look of Jordan Love anytime we faced him, he and Andy Selkirk made a good front pair.

Hugh Kelly? Is that the same one that played with us and Kilsyth? Must be a fair age if it is.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What

Always liked the look of Jordan Love anytime we faced him, he and Andy Selkirk made a good front pair.

Hugh Kelly? Is that the same one that played with us and Kilsyth? Must be a fair age if it is.

Who's Selkirk with now? Good player.

4 2 to the hoose good to c a few new faces . And the old ones well done lads into the shitty shotts

Shitey if you don't mind, never managed the game today, car bother. At least we got two this season.

2-2 tonight in a good work out for the Hoose. 2 nil up then 2-1 after 80 mins... 2-2 in the last minute then an injury time fantastic penalty save by Big Andy.

The Afro is a hard man to please and suffice to say I wasn't too much. I did enjoy the performance of the young number 6 for airdrie who has ability and a swagger and scored a great goal. I shall look to see if he moves into the big team and where he goes. As for the Honest Hoose... Some good, some could do better and some "we shall see". A good goal and hard running effort from a new face and some good play at times.

This was an early pre season run out and for that allowances can be made for tired legs and rusty performances. Happy to report though that everyone tried hard and put in the effort.

If we get that all year then I will be AITCHYPEEPEEWHY ..... Again!

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived