The Orange Order and the Independence Debate

jester

I couldn't be so accommodating to those willing to spread hatred and racism. By keeping him on the list you are accepting his views.

I'm not accepting his views? Does that mean I can only have people on Facebook who have exactly the same opinions on everything I do? No.

No bairny enough to delete him off Facebook cause he's sharing stuff he believes in that's what Facebooks about. Much more fun trying to wind him up and challenge him over them. :lol:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not accepting his views? Does that mean I can only have people on Facebook who have exactly the same opinions on everything I do? No.

Clearly "not exactly", that's a massive over reaction to my comment, however removing those who wish to propagate hatred and racism is entirely justified. You say this is a friend's brother, I'd take it up with him face to face as well.

No bairny enough to delete him off Facebook cause he's sharing stuff he believes in that's what Facebooks about. Much more fun trying to wind him up and challenge him over them. :lol:

So where is the line? Some bad politics? Maybe some rape pictures? Perhaps it needs to Savile-esque? I use facebook to keep in touch with friends, not to read acquaintances racist bullshit.

Clearly "not exactly", that's a massive over reaction to my comment, however removing those who wish to propagate hatred and racism is entirely justified. You say this is a friend's brother, I'd take it up with him face to face as well.

Would ye, aye?

So where is the line? Some bad politics? Maybe some rape pictures? Perhaps it needs to Savile-esque? I use facebook to keep in touch with friends, not to read acquaintances racist bullshit.

Do ye, aye?

watch out we have a badass over here!

Would ye, aye?

Do ye, aye?

Em, aye, and aye.

Not sure why you sound surprised by that. Perhaps you're happy for others to spread hatred and bile, I prefer to nip that in the bud.

Or Dundee on our threads?

The guy's a z-list troll.

Ignore.

You realise he was referring to the other poster, forever_blue.

However for someone who goes around claiming to be putting me on ignore, you certainly like looking at my profile and commenting about me. Perhaps you should look up the phrase ignore in the dictionary as I'm guessing you don't really know what it means.

I always thought that Forever Blue was a decent poster considering he's a Rangers fan. Guess he's shown his true colours in this thread right enough.

people keep saying this , all i done was argue my point that the orange order should be allowed to march, again i agree that they probably march to much. i also agree that republican bands/ organistaion, gay rights groups, the star wars jedi group if they want to aswell have a right to march if they see fit and as a democracy we have to respect that , I then got into a bizzare arguement with casuall bystander about safety issues in glasgow green and throughout the city :lol:

people keep saying this , all i done was argue my point that the orange order should be allowed to march, again i agree that they probably march to much. i also agree that republican bands/ organistaion, gay rights groups, the star wars jedi group if they want to aswell have a right to march if they see fit and as a democracy we have to respect that , I then got into a bizzare arguement with casuall bystander about safety issues in glasgow green and throughout the city :lol:

Difference being they don't bring large parts of the city to a halt every year.

i've asked a few times without an answer.

If this is a celebration of culture, why don't the OO simply hire out somewhere like Glasgow Green or Bellahouston Park for a weekend, you can have bands marching all day long without interrupting anymore one else, make it an all ticket every, so everyone who wants to go, can go and anyone causing trouble will be easier to identify?

Difference being they don't bring large parts of the city to a halt every year.

i've asked a few times without an answer.

If this is a celebration of culture, why don't the OO simply hire out somewhere like Glasgow Green or Bellahouston Park for a weekend, you can have bands marching all day long without interrupting anymore one else, make it an all ticket every, so everyone who wants to go, can go and anyone causing trouble will be easier to identify?

i understand that , i dont know it is something which i guess would have to be bought up and discussed amongs councils, the order itself, police and so on . as I have said maybe it is a case of to many parades , I agree with that but to just try and ban them from parading because you do not agree with their agenda is an unfair route to go down (pardon the pun).

What dont you get FB? They march around for the sole purpose of offending people. Shower of c***s.

i really cant be arsed getting into this again . we will just leave it at I have my view you have yours and get back to calling each other a nat/britnat c**t :lol:

Archived