Popular things you generally have no time for

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night clubs.

Spending money to stand in a room playing extremely loud music, which is largely shite, surrounded by drugged up idiots makes little sense to me. Would far prefer to go to a pub quiz or watch the football. Don't get them.

Eh, are you one of my aliases?

Haven't seen too much i would disagree with except twitter tbh

I always wonder if i don't like things because they are popular or if they are actually shit and few people are willing to say it. I do tend to give most things a go once or twice to see the fuss.

Tv Series is a main WTF of mine, (Breaking Bad excepted) they seem utterly crap and go on for years

Relationships/chasing burds: Not into it at all.

Big Brother, selfies, drinking holidays, clubbing, rap music, club 'floorfillers' music, skinny jeans, binge drinking, Facebook, Geordie Shore, Jersey Shore, TOWIE, Made In Chelsea, Ex on the Beach, most TV shows on MTV, fist pumping, using the word 'mortal', plimsoll shoes, using the word 'buzzing', meeting at the Asda car park in Livingston under the bridge to compare Vauxhall Corsa's, turning up to work hungover, people listing their hobbies as 'partying' or 'getting pished', adultery, students, people who look or act like or are Nick Grimshaw, presenters on T4, presenters on Radio 1, the woman who does the celebrity news on MTV and her attempts at being funny, listening to people's stories about something hilarious that happened when they were drunk.

I think I've lost track of the fact that I was to name 'things' and not 'people' that I have no time for. Felt good to have a rant though.

Relationships/chasing burds: Not into it at all.

Had a burd from 18-21, was very good at times, but worst years you can have one, looking forward to being burdless for a bit, opinion will change on relationships when you're a bit older no doubt, f**k being on your lonesome forever! :lol:

As for the chasing burds comment, what about getting yer hole? :o:lol:

My main hate at the moment is the pout everyone seems to do in photos these days! I don't get it! What's wrong with smiling? It was bad enough when it was just lassies doing it but seems to be blokes as well now.

And selfies. Especially selfies with that fucking pout!

Cafes.

An incredibly overpriced bunch of utter nonsense, usually heaving, crammed and full of the living dead. What wimmen see in the things is beyond me.

I was never one for social networking - myspace and bebo passed me by, Facebook is shit although i still have an account and i don't use my twitter account, this is the only social networking i do really.

Nightclubs and holidays to shitholes like Ibiza/Zante/"Napa" etc - Absolutely crap places, full of cretins, playing soulless music as said cretins make an arse of themselves due to being absolutely smashed. As a teetotaller, don't mind pubs but I can't go nightclubs at all. Probably mostly to do with my terrible patter and lack of success with birds too.

Tattoos - Just don't get it at all. 99% look absolutely shit.

Music Festivals - Two days sat in a muddy field full of drunken neds. No attraction in it whatsoever.

The Royal Family (apparently popular) - Tax dodging parasites on society. The French had the right idea to end that hereditary guff.

Radio 1 - Full of absolute cretins playing the most dull as dishwater music around, repeatedly in tight rotation. Sorry, not for me generally.

Nandos - Never been, don't care to ever go.

Christmas - Just grim at times. Best thing about it is the absolute avalanche of fitba round about it.

22 going on 52 judging by this list. Bah humbug.

Nightclubs and holidays to shitholes like Ibiza/Zante/"Napa" etc - Absolutely crap places, full of cretins, playing soulless music as said cretins make an arse of themselves due to being absolutely smashed. As a teetotaller, don't mind pubs but I can't go nightclubs at all. Probably mostly to do with my terrible patter and lack of success with birds too.

Music Festivals - Two days sat in a muddy field full of drunken neds. No attraction in it whatsoever.

The Royal Family (apparently popular) - Tax dodging parasites on society. The French had the right idea to end that hereditary guff.

Radio 1 - Full of absolute cretins playing the most dull as dishwater music around, repeatedly in tight rotation. Sorry, not for me generally.

Christmas - Just grim at times. Best thing about it is the absolute avalanche of fitba round about it.

Agree with everything you said apart from Nandos and Christmas. Nandos is a taste sensation, my friend! Get yourself down there. Christmas is good too.

The first times i ever felt depression were at Christmas and New year when i was about 18/19 - i didn't really know it then but the reason i was feeling like that was because i was drinking too much and it was constantly dark, i don't really like that time of year either but its not the worst

With a lot of those the reasons you probably dislike then because you are teetotal.

I love Christmas, but I once had a Christmas without alcohol and it was atrocious and dull.

Archived