Derby County Vs Rangers Aug 2nd?

We'll have around 10,000 down to Derby next week, for a good drink and good sing at the game.

Our team has absolutely nothing to do with you, you're not involved and shouldn't have any interest in where we are or what we do.

Just follow you're own team, whoever they are!

Perhaps a multi-club forum is not the place for you Rob?

The entire point would appear to escape you.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll have around 10,000 down to Derby next week, for a good drink and good sing at the game.

Our team has absolutely nothing to do with you, you're not involved and shouldn't have any interest in where we are or what we do.

Perhaps a multi-club forum is not the place for you Rob?

The entire point would appear to escape you.

No I get it mate, just don't understand how obsessed some people are with Rangers who don't follow us. I wouldn't dream of posting on a Pars or Arabs thread. Or is that the point, we'll set up a piss take thread just for Rangers, why? :huh: Is nothing going on within your own club?

No I get it mate, just don't understand how obsessed some people are with Rangers who don't follow us. I wouldn't dream of posting on a Pars or Arabs thread. Or is that the point, we'll set up a piss take thread just for Rangers, why? :huh: Is nothing going on within your own club?

You clearly don't get it, with your constant appeals to people to follow their own clubs across various Rangers related threads.

As is clearly important to you with your crowd wanking, Rangers are a very big club, with many supporters. This makes them bigger news than our own clubs and much bigger yet when they go bust and the re-birth asks players to take pay cuts.

There is less discussion of other clubs on here, but you're making that mistake again in thinking that laughing at Rangers means we don't support our own teams, which is wildly wrong. For me, the two go very much hand in hand.

I suggest that you need to get your head round this.

Plenty going on with Monkeys club. They got pumped out the Petrowoteva Cup at the weekend. :thumsup2

Indeed. Bit of a blow that, especially from having led 2-0 at one point.

As I explained to the pundit though, I'm ok with it. Once you've already seen you club lift this Cup, some of the hunger goes.

I've got a box sorted mate! ;)

:lol::lol: Hope you have good acoustics.

You clearly don't get it, with your constant appeals to people to follow their own clubs across various Rangers related threads.

As is clearly important to you with your crowd wanking, Rangers are a very big club, with many supporters. This makes them bigger news than our own clubs and much bigger yet when they go bust and the re-birth asks players to take pay cuts.

There is less discussion of other clubs on here, but you're making that mistake again in thinking that laughing at Rangers means we don't support our own teams, which is wildly wrong. For me, the two go very much hand in hand.

I suggest that you need to get your head round this.

I've never said you don't support your own team mate, I just don't understand your (and many others on here) obsession with mine, sorry!

'Crowd wanking', love it :lol:

I've never said you don't support your own team mate, I just don't understand your (and many others on here) obsession with mine, sorry!

It's the equivalent of everyone slowing down to look at a car crash on the motorway.

But you're certainly implying that those who post about Rangers should support their own teams more, when you keep telling them to go and follow them instead.

Rangers are big news - they're unpopular with many football fans for a host of reasons. There's nothing terribly puzzling going on.

But you're certainly implying that those who post about Rangers should support their own teams more, when you keep telling them to go and follow them instead.

Rangers are big news - they're unpopular with many football fans for a host of reasons. There's nothing terribly puzzling going on.

I'm not implying anything, its a fact, your obsession with Rangers is unhealthy, I couldn't give two f*cks about what's happening at Hearts, Hibs or QotS.

It's human nature. Folk love a shambles really. As long as it's not happening to them. And Rangers are undeniably a fucking shambles.

It's more than that here though.

Traffic accidents turn heads, but in a grim fascination type way, accompanied by thoughts of 'there but for the grace...'.

With Rangers however, there are huge slices of Schadenfreude involved. I'd liken it more to the jailing of Jeffrey Archer.

It's human nature. Folk love a shambles really. As long as it's not happening to them. And Rangers are undeniably a fucking shambles.

Its hard to argue with that given the current state of things, but we're on the road back no worries.

Archived