Derby County Vs Rangers Aug 2nd?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k Off. There should be more of this light hearted banter. I miss walking out of Pittodrie to Gypsys , Tramps and Thieves. Makes me laugh everytime even though i know it's coming. The reaction from the idiots in our support is equally predictable but no less funny

Our last game at McDermid they played 'We'll meet again' or something similar. People were getting upset..It's a joke and should be taken that way.

Sarcasm not your strong suit then? Would agree we need more light hearted banter, it's just only light hearted when it's with anyone else. With you paranoid supremacists it's the bullet for anyone who dares to make a joke at your expense.

I look forward to your campaign to have the Falkirk stadium announcer re-instated and you all finally agreeing than your nickname that rhymes with fun, is in fact fine and you just made up that it is sectarian because you don't like it.

Sarcasm not your strong suit then? Would agree we need more light hearted banter, it's just only light hearted when it's with anyone else. With you paranoid supremacists it's the bullet for anyone who dares to make a joke at your expense.

I look forward to your campaign to have the Falkirk stadium announcer re-instated and you all finally agreeing than your nickname that rhymes with fun, is in fact fine and you just made up that it is sectarian because you don't like it.

Yeh all that KAH grafitti is just a wee bit of harmless banter from the jolly Craicsters.

....Now i know a joke about two different ewes

There were two guys standing in a field.

“This is where I had my first shag”

“Whit”

“Aye, and her mum was standing over there”

“Her mum was standing over there ?”

“Whit did she say?”

“Baaaaaa!!!!”

Do they still use chalk down in the land that time forgot?

Most places have now progressed to other means for keeping score ya mental hick.

No, but I'd imagine the phrase harks back to a time when scores were indeed recorded in such a way.

I notice you're going with this 'hick' line a fair bit just now. Throw in some evidence of how the south west of the country is backward and it will carry some more weight, and maybe even humour.

• 3 years later...

Archived