Nazi slurs from Better Together

jester

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, and? Yes are an all party group. The SNP Are the largest part if that.

Wait. You previously stated that YES was a front for the SNP and that they ran the whole show. Have you changed your mind on that issue? Cool.

I stopped reading there.

I'm afraid I can't help you with your attention span.

Do you not agree that comparing children at a peaceful protest with the hitler youth is stupid?

Do you not agree that saying most SNP supporters are on benefits is stupid?

As Mr Gump once said "Stupid is as stupid does."

Labour candidate tastelessly calls Yes campaign Nazis. Candidate is deselected and their conduct condemned by their party.

*shrug*

Ah so because she's been deselected we should just forget about it and move on?

I look forward to your friends in UKOK sweeping over the next bit over "vile cybernat" twitter abuse with not so much as a whisper.

What does this have to do with BT? That would be like blaming Yes for Bill Walker...

This. Trying to make a witch hunt out of one person's view and then try to define it as the whole argument's view from either side has been one of my pet hates on Twitter.

BT are an "all party" group, Labour are one of the parties that make it up.

Well there's an interesting thought. BT are an 'all party' group, but because the tories and Lib-Dems are becoming so irrelevant up here, I'd argue that the most noised up BT supporters tend to be Labour supporters.

Yes v No has some shockingly similarities to SNP Vs Labour IMO.

This. Trying to make a witch hunt out of one person's view and then try to define it as the whole argument's view from either side has been one of my pet hates on Twitter.

It's just dreadful stuff isn't it.

I actually think it resonates of Celtic v Rangers. Yes have a Celtic mentality. Offended by everything... and yet are as bad as the other cheek they are just too blinkered to see it.

The Kool Aid krew is just the Green Brigaid really.

This is an utterly odious post. You are too brainy a bloke to say shite like this.

Swing and a miss: only Britnats like Kathy Wilkes believe that nationality can be assigned and/or removed by a state, or in this case, the even more ludicrous claim of a referendum result.

Scottish Labour Party are so fucked they have to select idiots. That's about the only interesting thing about this story.

Tbf, there's no point in Labour wasting someone with half a brain in the SNP stronghold which is Angus.

Still waiting on HB telling us what offencive remark Bill Walker made of BT campaigners.

Was a hell of a comparison :lol:

I think I made it. The lassie got found out and got deselected. Good.. We are all happy about that.

Edited to make it clearer: Had she not been deselected the OP would have had a point.

I'm fairly sure I had a point. That this behaviour is caused by the example set by those leading the campaign/party. The footsoldier gets shafted, and rightly so, but the generals get away with it every time.

i cant wait till this is all over now . the debate is an utter shitfest full of he said, she said pish.

matbe if they stopped saying it then we could move on?

It's just dreadful stuff isn't it.

I actually think it resonates of Celtic v Rangers. Yes have a Celtic mentality. Offended by everything... and yet are as bad as the other cheek they are just too blinkered to see it.

The Kool Aid krew is just the Green Brigaid really.[/quote

So No and the UK are the Rangers side. Bankrupt, liquidated and will re-appear under a different name. rUK International or something suchlike.....at least you'll get to keep your history.

You are such a sanctimonious arse.

Being a dickhead is not the preserve of one party - most members of a political party will admit to knowing individual members who they think are numpties.

no they wouldnt because there would be another topic or internet post which either side would turn into a pice of propaganda and batter on and on about it. it has become tedious as f**k , we all know there are absoloute yahoos on twitter and facebook, if they have said anything illegal or threatening let the police deal with it and let the debate carry on , people are probably arguing more over death threats and twitter abuse than the actual referendum.

also the debate is useless when people from either side respond to any point made by an opposition poster by simply saying "thick" ,"stupid" etc. its boring pish and no doubt half of these posters where the types who used to bang on about the tediousness, bitterness and wahtaboutery displayed by rangers and celtic fans on the old firm section , if anything this place is worse.

You are such a sanctimonious arse.

Being a dickhead is not the preserve of one party - most members of a political party will admit to knowing individual members who they think are numpties.

Indeed.

We saw with Joan McAlpine and Michael Russell with their "anti-Scottish" schtick.

Political parties are huge. It is impossible to police everyone's output, particularly in the social media age.

What parties should be better at doing is ensuring their candidates for election are properly vetted. Neither of the main two Scottish parties have done this adequately.

Archived