The Leftovers

Quentin Taranbino

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the 1st episode, havent watched last nights yet, but it has to be said, it is a completely different show, from the opening credits, to the washed out bleached looking cinematography, it just looks completely different and also, to start the first 90% of the first episode with completely new characters is a brave move it has to be said, to say nothing of having the first 20 minutes of your "Premier Episode" set in paleolithic times with absolutely no dialogue!!! :blink:

I've seen enough to keep me going definitely, but like I said, it's like a completely different show!!!

Just watched the 1st episode, havent watched last nights yet, but it has to be said, it is a completely different show, from the opening credits, to the washed out bleached looking cinematography, it just looks completely different and also, to start the first 90% of the first episode with completely new characters is a brave move it has to be said, to say nothing of having the first 20 minutes of your "Premier Episode" set in paleolithic times with absolutely no dialogue!!! :blink:

I've seen enough to keep me going definitely, but like I said, it's like a completely different show!!!

Totally agree, was a very bold move but episode two definitely gives more insight into what's coming with the Garveys making pastures new in "miracle" and playing a much more prominent part in this episode...basically being reintroduced. Really looking forward to this series! Always gives enough to watch the following week!

It's good to know that the Guilty Remnant insist on a well coiffured lady garden in the Post-Rapture world!!!

That was beautifully presented!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived