clydebank fc

pedro1122

Not been announced yet in full of the whole list I think...we know a couple of new additions to the squad. Usual policy is to wait until it's all registered and properly official before announcing things.

True - best of luck to them.

We've signed Shelvey (who featured in cup final at end of season and set up the final goal), as well as Graham Mort, a defender from Renfrew, and Andrew Irvine, a defender from Greenock.

Aside from that, everything else is rumours as it's not been announced officially.

After his antic's on twitter he may not be there very long a vile little no mark.

You mean his antics on Twitter a year and a half ago?

Before he was a Clydebank player.

I find the regimental blues moral stand hilarious.

They even have a picture on their account about the referendum that says 'Scots going on about something the English done 700 years ago'

Then they have 'No surrender and 1690' references everywhere lol .. The Irony.

What will we do?

Lets Bluemail the club, the sponsor and the SFA.

Good luck with that.

Wit has Macca done? I've seen all the bobby sands, ira shite on his twitter but gave him a by since he's awryt. Has something new happened?

it's on our messageboard. His remarks was before he was a clydebank player and at the moment he's a free agent.

• 1 month later...

Alright boys! We're sending a squad up your way on Wednesday for your annual pre-season pumping ( :P), I imagine we'll send up a majority of youth players with some of the first team who haven't played much yet complimenting them, can't see Murray risking anyone ahead of our league opener. Have prices been set? How are you guys looking this year?

Despite the fact we probably won't send a strong team I'm quite looking forward to it, I haven't been to Holm Park yet.

Archived