Forth Wanderers

tambothejambo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep mate

Think we've resigned nearly all of last years team with the exception of keeper and a few squad players.

Looking forward to seeing the lad dick playing think he will be just what our team needs.

A few have been added and a few irons in the fire so looking promising for next year.

Should be a very strong squad next year so fingers crossed.

heard he impressed for newmains last season, you guys have been very unlucky past two seasons in division 2, this season coming will certainly be as competitive as ever expect perthshire, port, cambuslang, yourselves and east Kilbride to be fighting for the top 3 places

Guest svejk

Wanderers drawn away to Wishaw in the 1st Round of the West of Scotland Cup.
Sectional League Cup games are Sat/Wed/Sat/Sat starting on the 9th August.

Wishaw/Carluke/Newmains/Shotts.

Forth have added

Goalkeeper Ali McGhee

Defender Jim Dick

Midfielder Kris Dick

Also resigned is Martin Harty who can play in a number of positions.

Forth have resigned all but a few of last years squad so all in all a very decent squad for this years campaign.

Hope the Dicks don't let the good folk of forth down with the nonsense they produced last season at Newmains.

Wish forth well as a club as there is a lot of good folk attached to them but don't rate these dick characters at all.

We played newmains and both looked decent.

Quite a few teams after kris so pleased to get him.

Can't comment on what's happened before as wasn't there but defo willing to give them full support.

Hope you guys do well in div 1 mate great wee club at wishaw.

Same as you Tambo clean slate for any player who comes to our club, its my opinion that the lad dick would maybe get frustrated in a "weaker" team and I think with the players we have in our squad you may find that its efforts will be only on the playing, good pros around him now as well like the boss and Basher and big Jordan so think he will do well and have heard that the management team are really looking forward to seeing him in action.

So a welcome to one and all of the new signings

Same as you Tambo clean slate for any player who comes to our club, its my opinion that the lad dick would maybe get frustrated in a "weaker" team

Think that's a bit condescending, Kris joined Newmains from amateur football, not Celtic or Real Madrid, so it was a step up that Newmains gave him. I know its your opinion but having worked with Kris I know that's not the way the boy works. Kris plays with his heart on his sleeve whether he's winning, drawing or losing, & was full of encouragement to his teammates at Newmains.

To suggest he got frustrated because he was in a weak team is ridiculous. Kris more often than not got frustrated at what he saw as poor refereeing, and am sure you'll see the same Kris in a Forth jersey. Cracking player & a great bit of business by Forth.

Fair point you know him better than me bud, was just going on what the wishaw lads were saying about him, I thought he looked decent when he played against us and his auld man was mom at Victoria Park in our first game so I'm delighted he's at Kingshill and even happier after your comments on his attitude, meant no disrespect just thought that playing with a lot of younger players and no getting the results might have caused frustration on his part.

Agree ... gonna wanrurs your talking shite

Newmains were easy forths match in the two league games they played us.

So this kris is frustrated in a weaker team is both condescending to newmains and puts the lad at a level he has still to prove.

Hope he's a good player for us but still got to prove himself.

And may I add there's many more decent players in the newmains team than Kris Dick.

Agree ... gonna wanrurs your talking shite

Newmains were easy forths match in the two league games they played us.

So this kris is frustrated in a weaker team is both condescending to newmains and puts the lad at a level he has still to prove.

Hope he's a good player for us but still got to prove himself.

And may I add there's many more decent players in the newmains team than Kris Dick.

Am sure he will be a good signing for Forth Tambo. With Kris, what u see is what you get. And trying to change him would dilute him as a player. Well liked in the dressing room, as was Jim, nothing like the monsters people have betrayed them as on p&b. Wish both good luck at Forth.

Sad to see JC go but have heard only good things about Ali

Ali will do well for you mate. I'm still waiting on my agents fees for JC and Ali haha only kidding before some take that serious. I know JC loved it at forth but the chance to step up the leagues was too good to turn down although I firmly believe if forth got up he would have stayed IMO. I wish everyone at forth a successful season I have some very good friends up there

Good signings by forth especially Ali McGhee a very reliable keeper with a great attitude who will more than fill the gap left by JC Hutchison

Good recommendation, if he's in the same class as JC we will be delighted, anyone know what clubs Ali has played his football before signing with the Forth

Archived