All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

The 'Ford have signed influential Midfielder Ross Chisholm. Ross has great experience for a player only 26 years old. Started off his career at Hibs with John Collins, moves to English and Bulgarian football with some time at Dundee and was also captain at Arbroath. In this episode of Ford's TV you can hear Hendo's thoughts on the new signing following the Whitletts game.

Next week we hear from Ross on signing for the 'Ford, reaction from the Ayr United game and looking towards the 'Big' Scottish Cup preliminary round and Hurlfords opposition, Edinburgh University.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your boys must be buzzing for a big team coming to your village tomorrow. Hope the red carpet will be rolled out for our arrival.

are you having a Laugh ha that big a team you have only 6 signed players and only players that will be joining Ayr are the 1s nobody wants. maybe if it was Kilmarnock they would get the red carpet treatment .

The 'Ford have signed influential Midfielder Ross Chisholm. Ross has great experience for a player only 26 years old. Started off his career at Hibs with John Collins, moves to English and Bulgarian football with some time at Dundee and was also captain at Arbroath. In this episode of Ford's TV you can hear Hendo's thoughts on the new signing following the Whitletts game.

Next week we hear from Ross on signing for the 'Ford, reaction from the Ayr United game and looking towards the 'Big' Scottish Cup preliminary round and Hurlfords opposition, Edinburgh University.

welcome to the Ford Ross excellent signing well done hendo :) and loving this new intro mate highlights excellent as always kkep up the good work :thumsup2

Your boys must be buzzing for a big team coming to your village tomorrow. Hope the red carpet will be rolled out for our arrival.

What a muppet!

Big team !!! We've already played the best team in Ayr.!

I hope both your fans ( Colin and Wullie) will be at the game and enjoy one of our famous pies.

Although I hear Wullies on a strict diet and can't have one.

It's true what they say then!

"One for Colin never Wull"

"One for Colin never Wull".

Glad u like it HUFC starting to figure out how to do things a bit better, Missing the goal camera after it took a header away to peasy but hopefully get one in the near future.

Entry to the game vs Ayr is £4/£2.

Aaron I'd like to echo Craig's earlier post.

I didn't think you could improve on last seasons highlights (apart from a commentary lol). But the graphics are top class! Please keep up the fantastic work and IMO the 'Ford should have you on a contract or at least a hands off clause.

I'd also like to welcome Ross Chisholm to the club as I know his dad (Steph) and other family members have been at a few 'Ford games at the end of last season and were there for his debut yesterday.

Glad u like it HUFC starting to figure out how to do things a bit better, Missing the goal camera after it took a header away to peasy but hopefully get one in the near future.

Entry to the game vs Ayr is £4/£2.

I'm sure if you keep hinting you might get 1 lol and what time is ko tomorrow??

Just to confirm it's 7:30pm Posters say 7 as no one told me otherwise until after they were printed and put up. Aye well i've been hinting to Miss Killiepiyo but not much luck lol, don't think she shares my passion for HD goal shots.

Cheers TheFord, I'd have commentary if someone was up for doing it! Though 11pm on a Saturday night doesn't get many volunteers hah.

Tonight we host Ayr United who are due to make their second ever appearance at Blair Park. Their first appearance ended in a 3-3 draw in the Scottish Qualifying Cup on 28th September, 1912.

10565179_501567436642374_561632248741408

Lol. It looks like your goal line camera was being used back then as well Killiepiyo.

Surely that must convince Miss Killiepiyo to splash out on a new one lol.

Archived