All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Jamie mc harrie sign from Wigtown? Seen a clip o him there and heard he was going for trial with you's?

Any info on him? Read he scored few goals last season for Wigtown are they an amateur team?

South Scotland team... Started off season slow last year but we went on to win league and 4/5 cups with his goals. 32 he scored albeit lesser standard o league. Improvement in the boys game to progress onto for you's perhaps. Work rate excellent. Fast. Direct. Strong. Very much team player tiredless work for team and assists. Big loss for us. Can't judge on the step up to your league mate but can do worse than take a look and give him a chance in preseason games. Was one of our better players last year. Hope he does well if is signed.

South Scotland team... Started off season slow last year but we went on to win league and 4/5 cups with his goals. 32 he scored albeit lesser standard o league. Improvement in the boys game to progress onto for you's perhaps. Work rate excellent. Fast. Direct. Strong. Very much team player tiredless work for team and assists. Big loss for us. Can't judge on the step up to your league mate but can do worse than take a look and give him a chance in preseason games. Was one of our better players last year. Hope he does well if is signed.

Cheers for the info, we play in the top division in the West and it's pretty decent standard, reckon gaffer will watch him during our pre season and decide whether to sign him or not. Our pre season starts on Saturday so I'll look out for him.

I didn't want him anyway lol no offence (chris) if you see this. See you Saturday big man

Mmmm I can taste the lager already lol.

Ah think the Chris will have you lol

After I point you out Craig (joking mate)

Mmmm I can taste the lager already lol.

Ah think the Chris will have you lol

After I point you out Craig (joking mate)

Big Robbo knows who I am, let's just say I've had a few beers with the big man :)

Wonder when the powers that be will re-arrange our tie with Irvine Vic's as this obviously clashes with the Scottish Cup prelim at home to Edinburgh Uni. On 12th of August.!

The answer to that question is on another thread on here mate.

Think it's Monday the 18th our game vs Vic's has been moved to.

Archived