Are You a Fighter?

I've always avoided fighting, not just because I'm not very good at it but because usually even the winner gets hurt. I'm not saying I haven't ever fought as I've reacted to provocation a few times but I've never gone out looking for it. However, there are some of you who do premeditate violence (even Elton John wanted to "get a little action in" on a Saturday Night).

Will any of you admit to being that type? I suspect most are like me.

I have never argued and mouthed off a fair whack but never fighting it just isn't for me. One guy swung for me at work once and i was actually terrified despite him being a skinny weasel

Fighting is just something that doesn't enter my mind, some people go out with the intention of fighting and look for someone to pick on and go for it but i don't even attract these sort of people i just do my own thing and stay out of trouble. Have no time for bar fighters

Used to do boxing when i was younger, got in a few situations outwith that though , mostly at the football years ago .

Was in Zoo in Perth the other week and my mate got started on by some young travellers ,he was getting a pasting so i had to help out , he got knocked out and left me to take the rest of them on,done ok but there was burds scratching me and all sorts !! I've now got a broken hand and a fucked knee , pikey c***s . Am too old for that shit .

Been in quite a few fights, 'won' probably the majority of them, not because I'm 'hard' or anything like that but because I've been known to be able to take a fair whack and it's just a case of outlasting them and providing a better finish. Still though, it's resulted in a broken nose and a chipped front tooth over the period of my life. No winners in fighting, only differing degrees of losers.

Been in one fight in my life when a few of us got jumped on a works night out, I got bottled. Dirty b*****ds. I remember swinging one belter of a punch and caught a guy flush on the jaw with it- he barely flinched. Knew I was on a loser after that haha.

Been involved in loads of fights over the years, school, playing football etc. All fairly trivial handbags stuff. Never won one.

Worked in bars for years so had to try and split fights up before they really kicked off and sometimes when they really had kicked off. Always came off worse.

Reckon I could take that Danny Dyer though. 8)