Ormiston fc

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/12/2016 at 22:48, brycey said:

its no an assault its a fact ormiston blew it when they left the juniors n they had a bigger support as weel the lowland and eos leagues r dead beat fitba you just huv tae look at the popularity of the junior/amateur/youth forums oan pie n bovvy n the crowds these games attract it says it awe

Erm didn't Ormiston leave the Juniors to merge wi an amateur team fae doon the road!

Dead beat fitba eh, best no let the Juniors in their dead beat Scottish Cup then eh,oh wait a minute there's a biggest ever payday happening to a team from Bonnyrigg in the no too distant future.......

Looks like we've Finally found an answer to Scottish fitbas problems,no enough folk on "pie n bovvy" :D

Feckn hell bud if you think Scottish fitba is aw aboot the popularity of posts on p&b then we really are in the shit. :D

Another bizarre post after an assault over Christmas day, I'd best stay off the sherry if I was you :D

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 22:48, brycey said:

its no an assault its a fact ormiston blew it when they left the juniors n they had a bigger support as weel the lowland and eos leagues r dead beat fitba you just huv tae look at the popularity of the junior/amateur/youth forums oan pie n bovvy n the crowds these games attract it says it awe

Are there any official translators on standby?

Grammatically horrendous, spelling horrific, and best not even start on the punctuation - or distinct lack thereof!

Was that an attempt at the Welsh language or were you having a stroke as you typed?

Dear dear! (or deer deer, as you might have us believe!).

How's Ormiston's new ground looking, seems to be taking forever.

I haven't been past since September but don't think anything further has been done.

The £650,000 contract to demolish the old pavilion and build a new multi sports pavilion has just been awarded to Maxi construction. They'll need to lodge plans and warrants still so it appears to me a long way off anything further happening but still evidence it's going somewhere!

7 hours ago, calmac25 said:

I haven't been past since September but don't think anything further has been done.

The £650,000 contract to demolish the old pavilion and build a new multi sports pavilion has just been awarded to Maxi construction. They'll need to lodge plans and warrants still so it appears to me a long way off anything further happening but still evidence it's going somewhere!

Where's the new pavilion going to go, next to the new pitch I presume?

Where's the new pavilion going to go, next to the new pitch I presume?

There was a rough picture of it being between the old and new pitches that I'll see if I can find. I think there's tennis courts going in there too so should be changing facilities for that too. I don't know how easy moving the old enclosure along would be if that's what they are planning. Is that what Blackburn did?

11 hours ago, calmac25 said:

There was a rough picture of it being between the old and new pitches that I'll see if I can find. I think there's tennis courts going in there too so should be changing facilities for that too. I don't know how easy moving the old enclosure along would be if that's what they are planning. Is that what Blackburn did?

I guess that would be the sensible place to put it.

Aye, our enclosure was built in 1995 and was still in very good condition, so it was included as part of the new facilities plan to move it over and re-assemble it (cheaper than new build). No reason why Ormiston can't do the same, from memory it was a fairly new-ish construction like ours so should be moveable.

Archived