Team lineup

Boyd will score 25+ if he gets the service. Have you seen the way rangers play though? Hoof ball into the box which won't suit Boyd. As for Miller he's never been a goal scorer. I imagine he will get circa 15 goals without playing very well at all - like John Daly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyd will score 25+ if he gets the service. Have you seen the way rangers play though? Hoof ball into the box which won't suit Boyd. As for Miller he's never been a goal scorer. I imagine he will get circa 15 goals without playing very well at all - like John Daly.

I'm not doubting that McCoists style of play may hamper them but they are by far the best strike partnership in this league and I still expect them to score plenty.

I'm not doubting that McCoists style of play may hamper them but they are by far the best strike partnership in this league and I still expect them to score plenty.

Of course they are, I doubt anyone would realistically say any differently and mean it. Its the same way Daly has been part of the best strike force the last two seasons.

Cowden til I die and CowdenConvert ????????????????

Scintillating contribution from a nonentity.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. After today, I think we're going to be lining up like this next week.

MacDonald

Maybury/Duffie - McCracken - Vaulks - Dick

Taiwo - Durojaiye

Alston - McGrandles - Cooper

Loy

or...

MacDonald

Maybury/Duffie - McCracken - Vaulks - Dick

McGrandles/Alston - Taiwo - Durojaiye - Cooper

Shepherd - Loy

Archived