Subs.

Gallacher

McCulloch

Mohsni

Clark

Aird

Gallagher

Mckay

The strength and depth of our squad is big this season. The pace we have on the bench will be frightening to our opponents.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bell

Foster,McGregor,Zaliukas,Wallace©

Templeton,Black,Law,MacLeod

Boyd,Miller

Subs.

Gallacher

McCulloch

Mohsni

Clark

Aird

Gallagher

Mckay

The strength and depth of our squad is big this season. The pace we have on the bench will be frightening to our opponents.

No sleep for me tonight after looking at that bench. Such pace.

The way I suspect Houston will play next season with what we have at present.

MacDonald

McCracken - Vaulks - Grant

Duffie - McGrandles - Taiwo - Alston - Dick

Sibbald

Loy

Im sure he likes width in the team, so I expect to have us lining up with one or two winger types......possibly employ Sheppard in one and Cooper in tother. 4-5-1 with wingers as support to Loy

Bell

Foster,McGregor,Zaliukas,Wallace©

Templeton,Black,Law,MacLeod

Boyd,Miller

Subs.

Gallacher

McCulloch

Mohsni

Clark

Aird

Gallagher

Mckay

Same pish that was involved in the ramsdens final.. All uve added is ageing wannabe superstars.. WOW!

The pace was as frightening then as will be this coming season. No one will fear The Rangers,

The Rangers should be in fear of genuinely staying out of the top flight for yet another season, use all forget that use dont just need to win the championship use need to win another trophy or do as well as possible in all cups, that squad will not be good enough to compete in all the competitions!

Championship teams have and always will have one goal, finish as high as possible and hope that at least 1 cup provides a decent run!

All the best though eh! But with that squad i doubt it will be a 1st place finish or an easy run as so many think.

Same pish that was involved in the ramsdens final.. All uve added is ageing wannabe superstars.. WOW!

The pace was as frightening then as will be this coming season. No one will fear The Rangers,

The Rangers should be in fear of genuinely staying out of the top flight for yet another season, use all forget that use dont just need to win the championship use need to win another trophy or do as well as possible in all cups, that squad will not be good enough to compete in all the competitions!

Championship teams have and always will have one goal, finish as high as possible and hope that at least 1 cup provides a decent run!

All the best though eh! But with that squad i doubt it will be a 1st place finish or an easy run as so many think.

You're a deluded wee soul.

What team in this league has a better starting 11 and squad? The teams in this league could only dream of players like Boyd, Miller, Wallace etc.

We'll win the league by 15+ points and we'll score a shit load of goals.

But what about Boyd and Miller?? They were deadly back in 2009. Fear them, fear them!!!

I think the signings of Boyd and miller has swung top spot for Rangers....all we can hope is sally fuks it up.... My bet with the rangers fan that they won't win the league looks like its fuked with those two signings...tho they did say they will run up more debt to make sure....which obv is the case again

I think the signings of Boyd and miller has swung top spot for Rangers....all we can hope is sally fuks it up.... My bet with the rangers fan that they won't win the league looks like its fuked with those two signings...tho they did say they will run up more debt to make sure....which obv is the case again

Pair of has beens. Will get booted about by championship defences and score as many as Novo and fat Gaz.

You're a deluded wee soul.

What team in this league has a better starting 11 and squad? The teams in this league could only dream of players like Boyd, Miller, Wallace etc.

We'll win the league by 15+ points and we'll score a shit load of goals.

Aye aye!!

Al keep dreaming that rangers will win the league by 15 points... And score a shit load of goals..

What a lot of tripe! Wallace was bang average in every game that was on tv last season for u lot, mcculloch gets slower n dirtier along along with black as the years go on!

But hey they r aw superstars on £1000s a week so we must bow down to them! NOT

Welcome to the big league.

Cannot wait to for the day to cone the rangers fans finally realise how bad a mess your club is in! This is the season for this to happen!

Miller is gash, and has been for 2 seasons, boyd is predictable and will come up against defenders that wont take a chance 1 on 1, week in week out!

Last season use struggled at times in certain games and eventually saw out a win due to lack of fitness and potential in the oponents use wont get that this coming season, use saw that agianst us in the final, very predictable and easy ton play against.

ENJOY!!

Pair of has beens. Will get booted about by championship defences and score as many as Novo and fat Gaz.

Big huge difference to gaz and novo....Miller terroised England last season and Boyd single handled kept Killie up....both will score 20+ goals next season if they stay fit...

Big huge difference to gaz and novo....Miller terroised England last season and Boyd single handled kept Killie up....both will score 20+ goals next season if they stay fit...

Miller must be some player if he terrorised England all the way from the MLS. I suspect you have no idea what you're on about.

13 goals for Vancouver whitecaps in 43 appearances is nothing to shout home about, intact looking at his goals to games ratio everywhere, the only decent returns he gave was at Rangers, the second time around..

Terrorised England? How did he do this as it certainly wasn't on the football field. Made a bit of a c**t of yourself here.

I'm actually interested to know who you thought he played for and how he terrorised the opposition.

I suspect he was on about Miller's last ever match for Scotland against England.

I've never seen him have a good game against us for Sevco or Celtic.

Boyd on the other hand cod fart the ball into the back of the net from the halfway line and score against us. He always scores against us.

Terrorised England? How did he do this as it certainly wasn't on the football field. Made a bit of a c**t of yourself here.

I'm actually interested to know who you thought he played for and how he terrorised the opposition.

Clearly means the game against the English national side at Wembley :1eye

Miller and Boyd, if they stay fit, will be the reason sevco win the league. Although 1-1 draw with Brora hardly set the heather on fire!!!

Boyd still has the poacher about him and will be dangerous, but Miller was all about the quickness and using his pace as well as harrying player s when he never had the ball. He's 34 now and that has almost gone from his game. He's not as potent as Boyd but I still think he'll get a fair few goals this season.

That's unless we put both of them out for the season in our game against them.

Tine for your Simon Mensings and Dougie Hills to step up :)

I suspect you're at the wind up but do people really not expect Boyd and Miller to run riot in this league? Last season our Dumbarton team (with Nish and Kane as the strike force) managed to notch up 65 goals, which would have been the highest in the division if it weren't for Morton being destroyed by Hamilton. Aye Miller might be getting on a bit but I honestly can't see anything other than a barrel load of goals for both of them next season.

Archived