Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

Cringean has also gone - heard he has now retired.

Rumours linking Kelly and Wright with Dunipace and Kilsyth and McGown with Sauchie.

There are also a couple of last seasons squad who IMO shouldnt be re-signed.

Just go and buy the cut price big money flops from the other teams.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a golf club greenkeeper who recently gave camelon a figure for sorting the drainage issues, getting the grass in top condition and thereafter maintaining the pitch for the season. The response from the club was a massive no. They will no doubt do it on the cheap by digging a big pit in front of the changing rooms and filling it with rubble and sand..............oh wait they tried that already and it didn't work.

Time Camelon spent some of their cup money on the pitch. Their fans deserve to see football on a regular basis.

Just go and buy the cut price big money flops from the other teams.

Good idea, certainly beats throwing money down the drainage on players who never get a game. Great advive, I'll pass it on to the committee - thanks.

I know a golf club greenkeeper who recently gave camelon a figure for sorting the drainage issues, getting the grass in top condition and thereafter maintaining the pitch for the season. The response from the club was a massive no. They will no doubt do it on the cheap by digging a big pit in front of the changing rooms and filling it with rubble and sand..............oh wait they tried that already and it didn't work.

Time Camelon spent some of their cup money on the pitch. Their fans deserve to see football on a regular basis.

Is that not what put the tin lid on their aspirations to win the league? Lack of games when they're meant to be played.

Archived