Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

With just one league game remaining of the current season thought I should start a thread to keep running through the new season. Proud of our team this season despite circumstances beyond our control the team have battled through to the end of the season after tomorrow they must be overdue some rest. Well done boys looking forward to an even better season.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of work to do over Carmuirs this summer!

Just like to agree with Del, what the camelon lads have done this season is fantastic. I know they won nowt but I bet there isn't a smaller squad in the league, they have had numerous guys playing through most of the season unfit, but played anyhow due to lack of numbers, then when they play, because they are not 100% fit the uneducated give them stick.

Then of course the fans favourite showed his true colours, discovered he didn't have a back bone, spat the dummy out and left, good luck to the club that gets him next season. ( if he does manage to grow a back bone in such a short period of time he'll do the honourable thing, stop shitting on team mates and chuck it ) .

So thanks very much to the camelon team this year, the best seen in many a year, and hopefully the powers that be will recognise this and treat them with the respect they deserve.

Just like to agree with Del, what the camelon lads have done this season is fantastic. I know they won nowt but I bet there isn't a smaller squad in the league, they have had numerous guys playing through most of the season unfit, but played anyhow due to lack of numbers, then when they play, because they are not 100% fit the uneducated give them stick.

Then of course the fans favourite showed his true colours, discovered he didn't have a back bone, spat the dummy out and left, good luck to the club that gets him next season. ( if he does manage to grow a back bone in such a short period of time he'll do the honourable thing, stop shitting on team mates and chuck it ) .

So thanks very much to the camelon team this year, the best seen in many a year, and hopefully the powers that be will recognise this and treat them with the respect they deserve.

Who is the fans favourite?

Good season for Camelon. Good foundation to build on for next season. All the best.

Condescending to say the least. Prised their Manager away at a crucial time of the season and likely to sign one or two of their best players. Yes a good foundation.

Good luck to John Sludden in rebuilding the squad. A strong Camelon team is good for the Super League.

Tremendous effort from everyone at the club this season. Victims of their own success unfortunately and unlucky not to have won something. Think the biggest regret will be the Scottish. Don't think they will have a better chance of winning it never mind just getting to the final.

All the best to Sluddy and Mooney for the future. Hopefully they can keep the majority of the squad together and kick on next season!

Condescending to say the least. Prised their Manager away at a crucial time of the season and likely to sign one or two of their best players. Yes a good foundation.

Good luck to John Sludden in rebuilding the squad. A strong Camelon team is good for the Super League.

Beat it ya auld pellet. I wouldn't waste my time being condescending.

Your wee cock sook sounded mair condescending than what I wrote.

Noo away and change your wringing Tena pants.

Beat it ya auld pellet. I wouldn't waste my time being condescending.

Your wee cock sook sounded mair condescending than what I wrote.

Noo away and change your wringing Tena pants.

Oh dear, your medication ran out. Both Sludden and Mooney ex-BU's so just wishing them good luck. If you don't want a strong Super League then why doesn't the Rose join the Lowland League?

Oh dear, your medication ran out. Both Sludden and Mooney ex-BU's so just wishing them good luck. If you don't want a strong Super League then why doesn't the Rose join the Lowland League?

You started it botten. I wished Camelon all the best like yourself and you accused me of being condescending.

I suppose though with you being a hauf wit, and with the lack of body language and voice tonality, my statement could've easily been misinterpreted.

I'll allow the distraction of damp underpants as an excuse for getting the wrong end of the stick.

...anyway for next Season the mighty Mariners certainly need to score more goals. Despite a 5th place finish they only scored the 10th most goals in the league - they only lost 3 more games than Bo'ness but the GD was over 30 worse off.

You started it botten. I wished Camelon all the best like yourself and you accused me of being condescending.

I suppose though with you being a hauf wit, and with the lack of body language and voice tonality, my statement could've easily been misinterpreted.

I'll allow the distraction of damp underpants as an excuse for getting the wrong end of the stick.

It is evident from your posts that you missed the point. The word foundation was used but you removed that stability by prising away their manager and are likely to dismantle the fabric of their team. I am not a "hauf wit" and you could never mislead me with your interpretation. You are one of a few "bottlers " of Rose posters who feel they have to have a dig at our Manager but don't have the guts to challenge him face to face with your accusations. Now friendly banter I'm in favour of but you lot are bitter and twisted.

any word on work getting started on the pitch.

Aye, Tags is speaking to a few large construction company's, Balfour Beatty is one of them, regarding sorting the park.

I think he is going to kill a few birds with the one stone though, whilst he has all the large earth moving equipment there lifting the park and fixing the drainage, he is going to get the terracing all fixed, toilets and flood lights shouldn't be a problem either. The changing rooms and social club shall be done at the same time.

Tags has asked the two pensioners that sell the weekly raffle tickets in Tesco if they could possibly do an extra day, to ensure that there is sufficient funds in the pot.

I hope that answers your question, it's always nice when the larger clubs take a genuine interest in what's going on at the smaller clubs.

Aye, Tags is speaking to a few large construction company's, Balfour Beatty is one of them, regarding sorting the park.

I think he is going to kill a few birds with the one stone though, whilst he has all the large earth moving equipment there lifting the park and fixing the drainage, he is going to get the terracing all fixed, toilets and flood lights shouldn't be a problem either. The changing rooms and social club shall be done at the same time.

Tags has asked the two pensioners that sell the weekly raffle tickets in Tesco if they could possibly do an extra day, to ensure that there is sufficient funds in the pot.

I hope that answers your question, it's always nice when the larger clubs take a genuine interest in what's going on at the smaller clubs.

That's telling him, interfering individual.

what's all this pish for? It was well documented that Camelon were going to get the pitch sorted in the summer. It's the summer. Is it being sorted?

Archived