Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be astonished if big Flem did not cut it in the 2nd division. As a goalie coach I wont make any comments on his attributes or weaknesses. Just that far poorer keepers have made the grade in my opinion.

Not seen the lad play yet but heard young Gilfillan has the attitude & potential to play senior?

no where ready for that level yet, he has only played 1 season at junior , give him time to learn

Young player with a great attitude and good ability, has had excellent grounding into the junior scene so far. But as Number 4 says lets give him a chance to learn his trade and not go placing unnecessary expectations on his shoulders. I'm sure Scott will prove to be a tremendous asset, as will others.

Best thing for the young boy is to go out on loan so to play regular footy every week whilst continuing to train with Kelty. Unless of course he's going to play most weeks but I'd imagine that's unlikely at this time with the squad they've got.

Young player with a great attitude and good ability, has had excellent grounding into the junior scene so far. But as Number 4 says lets give him a chance to learn his trade and not go placing unnecessary expectations on his shoulders. I'm sure Scott will prove to be a tremendous asset, as will others.

Played against the boy last season. Great player, I'm sure he played for Hearts at the same time as my pal.

Just stating what Id heard about the kid.

Hope he gets his chance anyway & does`nt just fester on the bench.

scott will be back at rosyth this season on loan to continue learning , very level headed boy who knows he isn't ready to play super league every week, he is one for keltys future.

Best thing for him id imagine would be playing every week, if that means going out on loan then so be it.

The club should`nt be stating he is about to be moved up to the first team though in their despatches if he is being loaned out again?

Archived