Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday 31st July 2004

Kilbirnie Ladeside 2 Rutherglen Glencairn 4.

Glencairn scorers were Paul Finnigan, Mark Mackay (2) and Tam McLaughlin.

We beat Lugar Boswell Thistle 4-3 in the final, goals from Mark Mackay 3 (1 penalty)) and Marc McDowall.

The tournament wasn't held for a good few years after that, I think everybody was fed up with us winning it. ;-)

...Pretty sure we lost by 5 to Glencairn as well on first day though....

I don't remember that one. We did beat you 4-2 in the 2002 final as well, goals by Ross Donaldson, Eric Keilty (2) and Robert Kielty.

I don't remember that one. We did beat you 4-2 in the 2002 final as well, goals by Ross Donaldson, Eric Keilty (2) and Robert Kielty.

We lost 5 to somebody,just took it to be Glencairn :)..though did think it before '02..we played in Saltcoats tourno before we started oor own.

Draw on Monday night.Luncarty comments from me were on a personal basis as I'm there the week before and the week after.

Hardly a few complaining.

na your weren't only one mate. And wasn't even digging at you.I awful touchy getting!! Had a few saying stupid game etc.. Your comment it's too far away was however laughable!! It's too close if you ask us lads.

By josh mullen away is tht not a major loss or is there sufficient cover ?

Major loss for Ladeside for sure,will miss his energy and surges up the flank,never stopped all game.No cover at all but never mind,not a problem as we have no keepers anyway and only one defender that looks anything like a defender,so looking forward to playing attacking fitba next season.:)....mind you,we will have to get a striker first haha

Major loss for Ladeside for sure,will miss his energy and surges up the flank,never stopped all game.No cover at all but never mind,not a problem as we have no keepers anyway and only one defender that looks anything like a defender,so looking forward to playing attacking fitba next season.:)....mind you,we will have to get a striker first haha

quality mate!

Archived