Euroscot Central League Cup

BANKIEBILL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressed with Clydebank, although they took the foot off the pedal in the second half. Or Cumbernauld coped with them better. Hopefully the rumoured moves to us take place. McElroy looked excellent and I'd definitely give McPherson the chance to partner him to duff up the Bully Wee defence next year.

Good advert for the Juniors - park in great nick, good crowd, nice wee programme, just the right amount of gratuitous violence (United keeper a wee bit of a maddy) to keep me happy. £6 well spent.

Well done Bankies. Finished fourth in the league, better than I suggested. Won two central cups. All looks good on paper.

I'll start tae really applaud them if they can win the Scottish Junior cup or even the West of Scotland cup.

Brillant turn out for midweek final

Part o me wishes my team would go junior and keep there name & respect than this stinking EK fiasco

What's the latest on the Clyde and East Kilbride thing ? Are they still telling the fans what they want to hear instead of the facts ?

Brillant turn out for midweek final

Part o me wishes my team would go junior and keep there name & respect than this stinking EK fiasco

Would love to see Clydebank v Clyde back on the fixture lists playing in their proper towns.

• 9 months later...

I see the fixture man has set up Euroscot fixtures for next Wednesday. How does this cup work? I thought the final had already been played in November? The league cup format was played in the preseason was it not?

Archived