West Transfer Thread

White Star

Gary McMenamin has agreed a deal with the Roy for next season.

all the best to Gary been a good servant to Cumnock over the years his best days are probably behind him though

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all the best to Gary been a good servant to Cumnock over the years his best days are probably behind him though

Looked more than decent against us this season . Just the kind player we need tbh. He is 30 not exactly past it surely ?

Always have time for Gary great guy would always stop and chat to you

Dropping down a league ? For him though.

It's closer to his home ain't it though

New challenge and pals with Maxwell and couple of players so can see why. Anyway kind of signing we need .

Heard ardeer are interested in graham muir from largs and trying for some young lad from albion rovers , Not sure who tho

Pretty sure it was Graham Muir that was with Ardeer manager at the cup final at Rugby Park. Doesn't mean he's signing for Ardeer though.

Defo dosent mate but as we should all know junior football or at best any football, things lyk that lead to this haha but imo wouldnt be a bad signing , Only ever seen him wen he was at winton n thought he was good , Dare say he has gotten better ?

Pretty sure it was Graham Muir that was with Ardeer manager at the cup final at Rugby Park. Doesn't mean he's signing for Ardeer though.

Good player Graham came through Kilbirnie Juvvies and had a fine spell with Ladeside,real nice fella.Will know the Ardeer boss fae their time at Winton so a move to Ardeer would be no surprise.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1402267636.942092.jpg

Drugs are for mugs stay away from them you no who you are

Know we don't no lol?

Your poor attempts at trolling are embarrassing to all the decent folk at your club

Aye there are other guys on here that are prone to the odd bit of it but at least they have half a bit of sense

Last bit of correspondence with you sir as I've came to the opinion that you are just a reprobate that has obviously nothing better to do with your time apart from throwing false accusations about my club & how it's run

Well I've came to the conclusion that pie and bovril is shite there admin only look at the trolls that fannyspanles like you call trolls so f**k this am off had fun slagging ur team because most of the fans I seen at meadow park from kilbirnie were fucking junkies and caused the near riot when we played in that game bye bye bye junkie kilbirnie fucks

Well I've came to the conclusion that pie and bovril is shite there admin only look at the trolls that fannyspanles like you call trolls so f**k this am off had fun slagging ur team because most of the fans I seen at meadow park from kilbirnie were fucking junkies and caused the near riot when we played in that game bye bye bye junkie kilbirnie fucks

wits wrang mate,did u manage tae find that tooth that got knocked out ur mouth? Just a shame it wiz the only wan u had left!

Coyle will never sign for Greenock.

Heard Greenock have signed Ryan McWilliams from Largs Thistle.

Also want Eddie Walton and Andrew Monaghan as Martin Campbell trys and builds his own team.

Waiting for news on the Port but been told to expect a few ins and outs

Walton and monaghan defo not happening to Greenock mate

Archived