Celebrity Masterchef

The Naitch

23 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Think Rachel is off tonight :(

You were right. Just catching up on this week's episodes. Debbie's idea of a showstopper - smaller broccoli florets and mashed spuds in a circle - didn't really do her any good.

Hard to argue with Becky and Dev going through, Rachel being 10 minutes late was always going to go against her and as mentioned Debbie's was a bit meh. Becky was also the only one who had any idea what to do when they were feeding the Merc staff.

Lesley Garrett has to be one of the most irritating c***s on TV. Every fucking time she appears on the box she does that stupid screech. It's the same note every time! You're an opera singer, we get it! It's like a footballer appearing anx doing the odd keepy up. Stupid bint.

Ulrika serves raw lamb and survives. Wow.

Think she survived as she only really made 1 mistake, albeit a massive one, while Aasmah made a series of errors. Whatever the reasons for keeping her, she redeemed herself in the second part and was well worth her place in the semi final. Christ knows what Nick was thinking, his seaweed was a disaster and it was very obvious that Barney had burnt his meringues. My tv might not survive watching Lesley again though.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Think she survived as she only really made 1 mistake, albeit a massive one, while Aasmah made a series of errors. Whatever the reasons for keeping her, she redeemed herself in the second part and was well worth her place in the semi final. Christ knows what Nick was thinking, his seaweed was a disaster and it was very obvious that Barney had burnt his meringues. My tv might not survive watching Lesley again though.

Agree that she got her act together in the next round. Her and Lesley are decent cooks.

Ulrika isn't one of my favourite people. But she comes across as someone totally different than I thought. She doesn't appear to have much confidence so it was actually nice to see her relax in her last round. The lack of make-up on top of this makes me think she's no the self-centred bitch I always thought she was.

Thought Barney looked a series winner at one point then he totally messed up his cheesecake thingy and that was him. Still think he could have been good though. They could be doing with a wee wildcard for folk who have something about them. To think that Ulrika served up that raw meat in the first round too.