Celebrity Masterchef

The Naitch

It's back. The greatest celebrity cook-off on TV. Well, the only one.

The line up is a veritable who's that of the celebrity world with the likes of Biggins, Russell Grant, Kiki Dee and Leslie Ash all taking part. Oh, and Reg Holdsworth too.

Bring it on!

Edited by The Naitch

Having a quick look at this year's participants, it looks as though MIC star Millie Mackintosh

mmackintosh_gl_28may12_pa_b_1.jpg

features. That alone will make it worth watching for at least an episode. Besides Biggins I can't say I recognise any of the names, although I'm sure I'll recognise some of the Z-listers' faces.

With the greatest of respect, I find Alison Hammond greatly offensive and always have done.

*edit* f**k respect, she's a c**t.

I do like Emma though... :wub:

*further edit* bittersweet victory :(

Ach, she's harmless enough. Deserved to get the chop, though.

Not the best of weeks. Jodie Kidd and Sophie Thompson have nothing to worry about.

Trevor's flat cap affectation irks me.

Instantly reminded me of that guy from the last series of Civilian Masterchef (btw, that's what it really should be called...). Take it off man!

That Wayne Sleep is a sleekit wee thing. Giving it the whole 'not cooked in 30 years' schtick. He's fooling nobody. Apart from Gregg and John who bought every word of it.

That Wayne Sleep is a sleekit wee thing. Giving it the whole 'not cooked in 30 years' schtick. He's fooling nobody. Apart from Gregg and John who bought every word of it.

Yes, I first became suspicious of this claim when I immediately recalled that he was on Come Dine With Me two or three years back. For crying out loud Wayne, if you must tell lies, don't do so about something that was broadcast to the nation. I'm a little disappointed in him.

I thought Biggins was going to be completely insufferable when he started name dropping within seconds of opening his gob - yes, Christopher, we know you're pals with Joan Collins.

As it happens he canned that behaviour pretty sharpish and done not too badly at all.

Oor Greggy has fairly piled on the pounds I notice.

Similar to every single other person in history who diets - it all goes back on eventually.

Kiki Dee looks for all the world like she's just arrived from a stage version of Tenko. Between that, Tina Hobley's gleaming teeth and Biggins, I'm beginning to feel like this should be called 'Celebrity Panto Masterchef'.