Haddington Manager

whispers

Wont be posting much this season (if I can help it) but I think things need to settle down between the whole Haddington Edinburgh thing. Players, Management, Committee etc come and go for their own reasons and its no ones place to say if its right or wrong lets be honest. Both clubs are at a stage now where they need to prepare for their respective seasons ahead, and I hope both go on to be very successful. Theres some shite been posted on here thats simply not true and some that is pretty accurate but I guess thats messgaeboard for you.

P.S Pumphy man.....stop stalking me ya Hearts bam, whens you and typhoon making a WWE comeback? ;-)

Lol who's typhoon like.Have you been told by your new club to stop posting on social media sites lol

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No because the Edinburgh players would have been contracted to the club last season, meaning Edinburgh would have been able to register them for the 2014 / 15 season ages ago....unlike the player in question.

But isn't that the point they were contracted last year and served the club for their time there, this season is a clean slate and does it matter if you've signed previously or not. I believe no player has played for any club so far since signing for a club this year so there's no difference in my mind.

Either way a club like Edinburgh who have been a laughing stock of a club for their league position for years seemed to get things in order and are in a great place. I really hope they don't end up like Tranent with their name tarnished by Elliot Morgan who set Tranent back 10 years as a club who in junior circles everyone hated. Edinburgh beware by the sounds of his recent actions.

Jack lynch do a good job at Edinburgh wasny apreciated at Dalkeith pearson no clue nd should av let jak nd mcluskey get on with it at the jags had his time should jus be on commitee now.

I hope he does a better job than your spelling up young man :-). What is he like as a manager I've never heard much of him. I have heard nothing but good things about the Dalkeith thing where lynch and Mcclusky who's now at Dunbar seemed to be highly though of. I always wish the best for young managers coming into the game.

Jack lynch do a good job at Edinburgh wasny apreciated at Dalkeith pearson no clue nd should av let jak nd mcluskey get on with it at the jags had his time should jus be on commitee now.

How's the EoS - are you missing Juniors?

hmmm ok now you shouldn't let other people type this rubbish on your account.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived