The Buffs 2014/15

Blue2

The buffs always have a different looking team and formation every season. If they come up against any opposition who can undo their 3 up front and long ball it's game over. Very much a team who needs to be in confidence to win a game. If they can get back to winning ways early doors next season am pretty sure they can sail through that league next season. Wish them all the best.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The buffs always have a different looking team and formation every season. If they come up against any opposition who can undo their 3 up front and long ball it's game over. Very much a team who needs to be in confidence to win a game. If they can get back to winning ways early doors next season am pretty sure they can sail through that league next season. Wish them all the best.

Couldn't have said it any better Maxy.

Good to see we're spending some money on the ground! Any news on who's staying, or new signings?

I dae no that Danny Watt has came oot in the papers saying he widnae stand in the way of Ben Lewis yet Stranraer have ooffers Ben a contract but the buffs wanting 3k that's no standing in his way after so many years service then fuk noos wit is

I dae no that Danny Watt has came oot in the papers saying he widnae stand in the way of Ben Lewis yet Stranraer have ooffers Ben a contract but the buffs wanting 3k that's no standing in his way after so many years service then fuk noos wit is

Not standing in the way of someone moving on isn't the same as wanting due compensation for a good player. Kilwinning aren't a charity.

Under Strain there was a lot more football played on the ground so hopefully that will continue next season

Kilwinning ranger what's your thoughts oan Ben bein fucked over aff the buffs that wee lieing Danny watt sayin he widnae stand in Ben's was bit pits a 3k price oan his heed

The reason they will be asking for a fee is he is under-contract so whatever club wants him then they should pay the price that said I hope he remains at Kilwinning for a good while yet.

The reason they will be asking for a fee is he is under-contract so whatever club wants him then they should pay the price that said I hope he remains at Kilwinning for a good while yet.
so yer sayin you widnae want Ben tae get a crack it Stranraer who widnae huv £3k fur a local boy who's givin his aw for the buffs fur years even wen Danny bullshit watt went in the local rag and widnae Stan in his wae reeks of buffs behind the scenes crap again wits the c**t goin in paper and makin a c**t a himself again with uter pish this is a lesson to the young local lads tae stay clear of a badly run club who don't want players to progress startin tae make sense that every c**t wis rite aboot the lies fae the commitee anaw by the wae nae doe bit doing ground refurbs lie after lie

so yer sayin you widnae want Ben tae get a crack it Stranraer who widnae huv £3k fur a local boy who's givin his aw for the buffs fur years even wen Danny bullshit watt went in the local rag and widnae Stan in his wae reeks of buffs behind the scenes crap again wits the c**t goin in paper and makin a c**t a himself again with uter pish this is a lesson to the young local lads tae stay clear of a badly run club who don't want players to progress startin tae make sense that every c**t wis rite aboot the lies fae the commitee anaw by the wae nae doe bit doing ground refurbs lie after lie

I am telling you he is under contract and Buffs are right to demand a fee and if that is the price they have put on him then they have every right to get the best possible deal for the club

Anyway the off the field politics are nothing to do with me I am just a supporter at the end of the day/

If Ben doesn't play the buffs dont play it's as simple as that, can't lose a player of that quality who could turn a game on its head in an instant for nothing. Not always in the game but could win any match. Not saying it is right to put a 3k price tag on his head if true but if he's under contract the last thing you want is a player of his calibre getting poached away for "Peanuts". If the buffs halved that price and he went, that would be a good deal anyone wanting him I.e Stranraer but not the Buffs . A would meet at 2k so all parties can't grumble at that. Buffs will have 2k spending money to go towards building a better quality and consistent squad. Ben gets his move and plays a higher standard of football. And Stranraer dont to pay 3k for a player they want/need.

I am telling you he is under contract and Buffs are right to demand a fee and if that is the price they have put on him then they have every right to get the best possible deal for the club

Anyway the off the field politics are nothing to do with me I am just a supporter at the end of the day/

Yes agree about getting a fee, but you put a price on his head that that takes the move away from him your left with a disgruntled player. Ben has given great service to the buffs, surely we should be helping him move on in his career on rather than hindering him!!

If they let the boy move for free, fans would be complaining they got nothing for him! Board can't win.

If a player is under contract at any club, junior or senior, the club who hold the contract are entitled to ask for the value they put on that player.

Archived