Kit Graphics

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the full kit, silky shorts with pockets and red and blue hooped socks, loved it! Still have the top although it's very worn since I wore pars tops as much as I could get away with when I was wee!

As did I! Happy days. Had the full green and purple one too - purple shorts and socks! Sadly I was about 7 and grew out of them.

:bairn

Ach I dont know, with short sleeves I think it might be "distinctive" and at least its not bland.Its not bespoke but it looks like it.

Give me bland over that abortion any day . What I would do to have a simple top like Ayrs black adidas one . I might actually buy one then

Finally a league one side have a decent kit for next season. thankfully it is us

new-strips.jpg

This is how strips should be done . Keep it simple . Looks far tidier . Id kill for Forfar to use adidas or nike for their strips but must cost a fortune

The Airdrie kit photos are usually available around October, in stock for the January sales and sold out except for small and medium sizes by the first week in February, provided we don't mess up the badge again.

Blame for all of this will be evenly apportioned between the SPFL, the kit supplier and 'shipping from some far off place/stuck in Customs'.

It will not be the fault of the club.

I was being sarcastic, but now you've told me it's his brother i can see why i seen it.

I did assume that you weren't being serious. Was guessing that you were making the joke cause you didn't realise it was actually his brother.

I did assume that you weren't being serious. Was guessing that you were making the joke cause you didn't realise it was actually his brother.

He's his double.

Let's hope he's not even a fraction of the talent.

He's his double.

Let's hope he's not even a fraction of the talent.

Alan was one of our stand outs last season . Brilliant impact sub that can really tire out already knackered defences . Scored a few goals aswell and knows how to finish . We even have a wee song about him.. He's better than James ! He's better than James ! Alan forrest , he's better than James !

Alan was one of our stand outs last season . Brilliant impact sub that can really tire out already knackered defences . Scored a few goals aswell and knows how to finish . We even have a wee song about him.. He's better than James ! He's better than James ! Alan forrest , he's better than James !

Cringe.

Archived