Kit Graphics

Morton Home & Away

SDC12084.jpg

home is smart. White shorts and red socks would've looked better though. Away kit was cool about 3 years ago. They were selling them in the nike shop at sterling mills a few months ago for something ridiculous like £1.74 (obviously without a millions logo and morton badge.)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's just a white round collar, at least the design on the Pendle site is, I doubt it's any different. Forfar's away is the same and we're getting a new home kit.

Indeed:

10439013_684945134893513_700037946618542

Pretty sure we aren't changing our blue away top, here it is.

www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Dunfermline_Athletic/images/dunfermline_athletic_2013-2014-away.gif

0,,10288~12115383,00.jpg

The last away kit we had for more than 1 season was the red and blue squares. We have brought out at least 1 kit every year since 1994.

Slap a Pars badge and a Purvis logo on this and that's our new away shirt

http://www.joma-sport.com/camiseta-rival-m-c-rojo?ref=148&fc=4

Not keen, but I think it works much better with the white shorts tbh.

The last away kit we had for more than 1 season was the red and blue squares. We have brought out at least 1 kit every year since 1994.

Slap a Pars badge and a Purvis logo on this and that's our new away shirt

http://www.joma-sport.com/camiseta-rival-m-c-rojo?ref=148&fc=4

A Matchwinner classic.

dunfermline-athletic-away-football-shirt

Makes you realise just how much of margin clubs make off of selling their strips when the raw product in the link is just 15 euros though, huh.

Greenie for posting that classic strip. I'm still on the hunt for one - managed to track down the green / purple away one from the previous season which is also glorious.

The Matchwinner home top of that season still remains my favourite Pars home kit in the 20 years I've been going.

Greenie for posting that classic strip. I'm still on the hunt for one - managed to track down the green / purple away one from the previous season which is also glorious.

The Matchwinner home top of that season still remains my favourite Pars home kit in the 20 years I've been going.

I had the full kit, silky shorts with pockets and red and blue hooped socks, loved it! Still have the top although it's very worn since I wore pars tops as much as I could get away with when I was wee!

Archived