will the pars see out the season

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard we're about to spend £6m on buying out Iceland and Aldi units to further develop East End including a hotel, a sports village and upmarket massage parlour.

Show us the deeds. Show us figures or p*sh started online by anonymous losers will be believed until proven otherwise!

Unfortunately I can't find my paperwork but I'll try from the information that is readily available. As you can see from the accounts up to 31/05/13 our balance was

-£17.3million

http://www.dafc.co.uk/staticFiles/3b/c1/0,,10288~180539,00.pdf

Quite a lot less than what the bitter Rangers troll is saying.

Thankfully this has been written off.

If ron bothered to turn up to one of the many, many, many open meetings that Pars United have (most recently last Wednesday) he will have heard that Pars United have around 0.5 million in the bank with nearly £20K coming in per month via the Centenary Club Lifeline, potentially more if more people sign up. Sponsorship deals with Purvis and Macklin bring in £60K, season ticket sales, Marv's shop (which has made 28K in total so far), and other fundraisers will also bring more money into the club.

£96K of the budget has been earmarked for maintaining full-time status.

Unfortunately, there are more people who have either lost their job or had their hours viciously cut as the club look to bring in volunteers rather than paid staff.

Not sure how to state this without looking like an arrogant cock but I am one of the patrons (albeit the one with the least number of shares) so ron's scaremongering has no effect as it's likely he's got the same number of shares as number of times he's been at East End Park.

thats last year you silly c**t,what are you hiding?

thats last year you silly c**t,what are you hiding?

Read it properly rather than cherry picking the bits you like.

You and your pals lost last year. Accept it you bitter loser.

This thread is exactly why I didn't want to get into this with ron as it has the went the way it always does.

Ron starts a thread making things up.

Ron is given the facts.

Ron ignores the facts and makes more things up.

Ron is given the facts again.

Ron makes more things up.

As far as I am aware Pars United have answered every single one of Ron's queries but this isn't good enough for him and he would rather make things up to discredit them.

Everyone should just ignore ron.

He's been proven, many times over, to be a spineless c**t who makes shit up to suit his own agenda. As Gordie points out, he ignores facts and fabricates things. He is still bitter that his pals Gavin and co lost. The man is an utter coward as he has failed to turn up at any open meetings held by the club, meetings that anyone is free to attend, and ask questions or discuss things. He doesn't care about the truth; he just wants to spead shite by making things up as he's still upset that pals Gavin and co lost. A sad, bitter man who probably needs professional help.

ok since you re giving answers how about.

1 last years trading loss

2 balance of football debts due

3 balance of bdo fees due

still waiting gordie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still waiting gordie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Readily available but because you don't like the figures you ignore this.

not one of my questions been answered

what are they hiding?

All of them have been but you prefer making things up to suit your agenda.

£96K of the budget has been earmarked for maintaining full-time status.

What exactly does this mean? It's certainly not the wage budget, so where does this money go and how does it help maintain full time status?

What exactly does this mean? It's certainly not the wage budget, so where does this money go and how does it help maintain full time status?

I'm not really sure how you can get confused by this. The money will most likely be spent in wages, this is in addition to what would be spent on wages had we budgeted to break even, had we planed a break-even budget we possibly would of had to have some part-time players.

I'm not really sure how you can get confused by this. The money will most likely be spend in wages, this is in addition to what would be spent on wages had we budgeted to break even, had we planed a break-even budget we possibly would of had to have some part-time players.

Erm....mainly because a player budget isn't broken into two parts, a normal budget and an additional budget when setting out your annual finances. It makes no sense. I note you say "most likely spend [sic] in wages", so you're obviously not quite clear either.

Archived